Adders of Mossflower

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, July 06, 2011, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

the three snakes from triss were deadly as a team they scared the wooies outta me!

Bragoon

Hey, why does Zassaliss' mother, Berussca, not get any love?  She's my favorite.  
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

really?! never really thought of her but I guess she was deadly.

Nightfire

Yeah, she was deadly. I think that, if Berussca had been the main danger in Triss instead of Zassaliss, Harsacss, and Sesstra, then the Redwallers might have been a lot more scared.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

I disagree.  I'd be willing to bet that Berrussca was a lot more dangerous (in it that she was a powerful fighter), but I think the Redwallers were more afraid of the triplets because of the smell their tails gave off.  A lot of emphasis is placed on how the smell alone made the Redwallers shudder.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Taggerung_of_Redwall

And the fact that they appear as a three-headed dragon with the middle one having four eyes.
And given their performance during Triss, I'd call them highly coordinated, giving them the benefit of three-in-one. They were also fast, very angry given their unfortunate entanglement, and in general, three adders instead of one. Being tangled didn't have the effect of hampering them, and given that, I'd call them as much if not more dangerous than their mother, who was killed by a ferret, dangerous as he might have been.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

willruth

Remember that in Doomwyte it says that Baliss is one of Asmodeus's descendants:

"it was said that the giant serpent had the blood of Asmodeus Poisonteeth running through it's evil veins"
                              ;D

ZaranTheBlack

Speaking of Doomwyte, I love how Baliss is, like, huge, and terrifying, and all around just really evil, but he goes insane by (no offense Corksnout, you are awesome) the spikes of a thickheaded hedgehog.  :P Not so tough now, are you, Baliss?
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

The Skarzs

It's just like how even a little cold can be a huge physical problem to an extremely fit and healthy person. The little things do affect.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Well, I wouldn't exactly call half the spikes of hedgehog little... I'm not surprised it turned him insane.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

True. I always got the impression he was the biggest adder to exist in the series.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

ZaranTheBlack

I thought Asmodeus was bigger?
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

The Shade

Like I said I got the impression Baliss was bigger. Not necessarily more deadly though. What with  Asmodeus having sight and hypnosis ability.