News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Adders of Mossflower

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, July 06, 2011, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Exactly.  ;D I alwaysssss loved the part where Asssssssmodeusssssss issss sssssaying: "Come, I will show you eternity." Ssssso CREEPY!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

It's thanks to Asmodeus that I am now scared of snakes. I loved them before.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Then why do you seem to idolize him in your profile??  ???
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Nightfire on September 20, 2011, 10:14:18 PM
Then why do you seem to idolize him in your profile??  ???

I don't know...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Heeheehee. I think Asmodeus is awesome and creepy.

Gears

He definitely is! but remember in The Pearls Of Lutra, The female searat corsair who turned quasi-friendly towards the abbot and protected him? I think it would have been neat to have a snake like that.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Nightfire

Nathair could be a snake like that.

(HIAG, I'm giving you a hint)

Coobreedan

Why? Nathiar is an adder! They are the pure evil beats of the series!

Log-a-Log

Which do you think was more scary, Asmodeus or Baliss? I'd probably go with Asmodeus, but Baliss is still pretty scary
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Gears

Quote from: Osu on July 06, 2011, 03:45:49 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 06, 2011, 01:06:34 AM
It'd be cool if there was a snake hoard that tried to take the abbey. That'd make a good book...
That would be interesting. I don't think we've ever seen adders work together outside of Triss, and they hardly had a choice about that. A snake baddie - not like in Doomwyte, but an adder warlord in effect - would be awesome.

That would be neat, but just a thought, #1 they dont have arms, how would they even begin to breach the walls and such.
#2  even the adders may be cool calculating, killers, they dont seem too smart. But heck, im making a rp about this anywho!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Plugg Firetail

Well we have to remember, snakes are not like the other creatures in Redwall. They're almost feral with the way they act.

Nightfire

Asmodeus was more scary than Baliss. Both were equals in muscle and skill, but Asmodeus had the advantage of his sight and hypnosis ability.

Tiria Wildlough

Baliss was able to instill pure fear in creatures. I would say he was the scariest. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.