Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Umm...I don't know. You are downgrading yourself too much. You've done lots of special things on this site
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

you shouldnt think badly of yourself, im sure your an exciting character  ;)

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 07, 2011, 04:42:54 PM
who do i like the most...Martin the wrrior
this topic isnt who you like the most but who you are most like hence the title

Redwall Musician

Hmmmmm, Dotti, yes a lot like her. I could also possibly be like Celendine at times, but I'm not THAT dramatic. I also think I'm a little like Vilaya, I like sitting around and ordering people around.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I'm most like Matthias. My dad is always saying so. ;D

At school everyone calls me Slagar...but I'm nothing like him. BWAHAHAHA!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Lily on November 07, 2011, 12:40:07 PM
I'm not sure who I'd be like. Who's a character that was always in the background and never did anything special? That'd be me. ;)

Lily, I always thought of you as the Mhera sort? Am a close? Just something about you reminds me of her. Maybe it's your otter obsession?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Yes! Mhera seems a perfect match for you, Lily!

Quote from: Lily on November 07, 2011, 12:40:07 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 06, 2011, 08:42:09 AM
Hmmm... I'm probably not one of the warriors or Long Patrol hares (even though I wish I was)... I'd say possibly Durry Quill (Mariel of Redwall and The Bellmaker) or maybe Rufe Brush (same books). I'd also say Matthias or Mattimeo, minus all the heroic stuff they do.  ;)
You remind me of Durry too, Daniel. I can't say why, but when you mentioned him I immediately agreed with you.

I'm not sure who I'd be like. Who's a character that was always in the background and never did anything special? That'd be me. ;)
hahaha, why thank you :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Aw, guys, thanks for the kind words. That really is what I'm like, though. ;) It's been so long since I read Taggerung, but Mhera sounds perfect! Plus, OTTER.  ;D *does the otter dance*

Quote from: Redwall Musician on November 07, 2011, 07:09:25 PM
Hmmmmm, Dotti, yes a lot like her.
I also agree with this one!

Skipper

i knew you had a match, walla! no one on my topic dosen't have a match or my name isn't skipper (of redwall)  ;D

Flandor

I think I'm most like Friar Butty from the Long Partrol and Marlfox.  He was a squirrel and an excellent cook, and helped find the treasure under the Abbey in the Kotir ruins. 

I also find a lot in common with the stoic Rufe Brush, who was hardworking and intelligent and strong.  I loved when he honored Fatch by naming one of Finnbarr's swords after him.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

explain how you are like him, what do you share personality wise etc

Log-a-Log

I'd probably say Skipper from Mossflower. I usually like to take things easy, just like Skipper and his crew
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

Of all the Redwall characters I know of, I'd say I'm a lot like Ashleg. I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time. >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.