The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Oh.  *Hangs head and walks away, saying*  If that's how you feel, I'll just go over into my little corner.  *Finds a wardrobe and steps into it*  Hey look!  Snow!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

hey, what about TMI?  That allows you to make bricks without clay.

Rainshadow

TMI?  Oh, and by the way, I blinked.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

DON'T SHOOT!

TMI is too many items, it's a cheat mod for minecraft, you can get bricks without needing clay with it.

Rainshadow

There wasn't Minecraft in the 19th century.  Again, I blinked.  I don't really get the don't blink though.

W0NWILL

It's a doctor who reference to weeping angels.

Rainshadow

Stop being sarcastic, and what are weeping angels?

W0NWILL

things that look like stone angels when you are looking at them, and when you look away, they kill you.

Rainshadow

You aren't just being sarcastic are you?

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I still gotta say that I think you could totally have Redwall in Narnia.  That would be awesome.

Redwallfan7

Merida is determined, which is good.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

through the wardrobe to the forest from magician's nephew, then from there to redwall or Narnia!

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 19, 2012, 03:10:50 AM
things that look like stone angels when you are looking at them, and when you look away, they kill you.
a few corrections, they send you back in time when you aren't looking, not just when you turn away.  Also, don't spoil the entirety of Blink for someone who hasn't watched it yet, the having no idea what's going on in the beginning is part of the fun of Doctor Who.

Rainshadow

Lol, I have no clue what Doctor Who is other than the name.

Redwallfan7

I've heard of it, but I don't watch it.

anyway, awesome lines from Brave