News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by Dawnwing, July 21, 2011, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Yum, if they're what I'm thinking of.

Smoked Gouda Cheese?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

It sounds good.

Sauerkraut? (YUM!)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Never had it. (But I'd really rather not eat half-rotted food. Just no.)

Vanilla yogurt?

Lady Amber

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

I like zucchini bread.

Sausage?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Banya

Yum!

Chunky applesauce?

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen

Never tried it, although it sounds yummy.

Brownie cheese cake?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Dotti Dillworthy

Yummy!

Chinese stir-fried noodles?

Perifaen

Yum.

Spaghetti squash?

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen

Yum.

Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches?

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen

I don't think I have ever had it.

Chocolate pudding?