News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Then The head of the stoats (Wait was it stoats or weasles?) Started shooting at Firedrake
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle's shell makes everyone bounce off Firedrake
baby turtle forever

Delthion

Until at last a ballista was rolled out and completely obliterated baby turtle, and then Matthias came out and killed all of the weasels and stoats.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But Matthias only killed the ones outside of Flitchwall; when he was done killing them, the weasels that were still inside the building shot at and hit him with thirty arrows.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Or at least that's what they thought, he actually caught them all on his shield until it split. And then he brought in a horde of goodbeasts and took back Redwall.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

When the last weasel was apparently killed, though, the abbey caved in and fell deep down into the ground, taking Matthias and everyone inside with it. Then a horde came along, built a fortress on the spot, and called it "Kotir".
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Brian Jacques wakes up, realizing he was sleeping at his desk.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle regenerates and Firedrake is still alive
baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

Then the universe exploded.
« Subject to editing »

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, Sir Bob bought a burger.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And baby turtle was stuck constantly dying and regenerating never making any progress with it's day.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Delthion on August 11, 2014, 07:30:16 PM
And baby turtle was stuck constantly dying and regenerating never making any progress with it's day.
baby turtle says that you mean "its"
baby turtle forever

Delthion

I have never gotten the hang of the 's with "it" I've gotten it under control with every other word except "it!!!!" *Goes off to a corner to go insane.*

CaptainRocktree

Then Sir bob through the half eaten burger at Baby turtle to get him out of his state
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien