News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I dare you... to hit paste in the replies.

Started by SilentSam, December 02, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

SilentSam

.k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l ...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k.. .k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o ...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i.. .i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i ...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k.. .k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k ...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k.. .l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k ...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i.. .o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i ...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k.. .i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k ...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l.. .k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k ...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o.. .k...k...l...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o ...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i.. .i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i ...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k.. .k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k ...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k.. .l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k ...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i.. .o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i ...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k.. .i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k ...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l.. .k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k ...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o.. .k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i ...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i.. .i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k ...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k.. .k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k ...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k.. .l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k ...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i.. .o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i ...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k.. .i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k ...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l.. .k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k ...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o.. .k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i ...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i.. .i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k ...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k.. .k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l ...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k.. .k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...i...i...i...o...k ...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i.. .o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i ...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k.. .i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k ...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l.. .k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k ...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o.. .k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i ...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i.. .i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k ...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k.. .k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l ...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k.. .k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o ...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i.. .i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i ...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k...k...i...i...i...o...k...k...l...k...k.. .
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs (known as just Skarzs) is a roleplayer in his mid-teens. He lives in the US, and joined the forum January 10, 2014. As of November 11, 2014, he is the 11th top poster, with 2,763 posts. Skarzs is the Season Namer for winter 2014.

Skarzs has participated in many RPs, as well as started two of his own:

Trolls' Plight
Welcome, to the Barkhills
He has a personal RP, Free, going on between him and Cornflower MM, as well as a second personal RP with Faiyloe called The Unlikeliest.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on Today at 10:18:39 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 10:09:27 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 10:01:20 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 09:59:05 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 09:39:24 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 09:33:00 PM
Quote from: Delthion on Today at 10:50:29 AM
Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2014, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: Delthion on December 10, 2014, 09:04:11 PM
Yes, yes I do.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Copy'n'Pastesure

No, my mind is clear

TPBM put up coloured lights in their room for the holidays?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum