Most Certifiably Insane Villain (We're Talkin' NUTS, People!)

Started by White One6193, July 17, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 30, 2013, 03:05:30 AM
Quote from: TW on November 30, 2013, 03:02:01 AM
I agree. He's definitely up there among my favorites with Slagar, Tsarmina, and Clogg.
He's my #1, VERY obviously. ;D
I dunno, I don't think I could have guessed...
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

I haven't read his book in a while. Was he in Bellmaker or Mariel?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Ashleg

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 20, 2015, 02:34:58 PM
Gabool is much more insane than Gulo.
I agree that Gabool is the most insane...
He talks to bells. XD

Delthion

I talk to myself and say; "Why didn't I think of that?" ;D ;D

Marthimeo

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm. I think Gabool was most insane myself. He tried to kill a bell with a sword, for heavens sake.

By the way, welcome to the forum Marthimeo (cool name, too!). If you want, you can introduce yourself in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Damug Warfang

Gabool.

Me, I am not insane

I just having my way hehehahaheeheehoho...

what?
Look behind you...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Nadaz, voice of the host

Fabiola was insane but he was a good strategist and he was a searat king you must be smart and or just very good at fighting to rise to such a high position.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.