News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LEAST favorite "good" race

Started by Blaggut, August 22, 2013, 07:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your LEAST favorite "good" race?

Otter
3 (4.1%)
Hare
6 (8.1%)
Squirrel
4 (5.4%)
Mice
8 (10.8%)
Mole
10 (13.5%)
Hedgehog
19 (25.7%)
Shrew
16 (21.6%)
Badger
8 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Blaggut

Yeah, the very glutton hate in trips who traveled with that otter and other person. And ate some nomad place outa Ouse and ome
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blaggut on August 29, 2013, 12:01:34 AM
Yeah, the very glutton hate in trips who traveled with that otter and other person. And ate some nomad place outa Ouse and ome
YES!! THAT IRRITATING PERSON!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sailears

Scarum's a disgrace, but he's not evil. And he does have some moments where he redeems himself.

Where are shrews not on that poll? And why voles - they're pretty minor.

I'd vote shrews or hedgehogs. Most likely hedgehogs actually, as I can only name one or two hedgehog characters I like - Tansy being the main.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Leatho Shellhound

Voles, for reason said above ^^

Quote from: Blaggut on August 22, 2013, 07:56:22 AM
What is your least favorite "good" race? I'd have too choose otter... Because my fav character is a reformed rat and otters are very racist. Please choose for any reason, like lack of characters, usaul personality, racism, etc.

:o Otters are the best!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Blaggut

I am now replacing voles with shrews, sorry! All votes r reset
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Now that Voles aren't on the poll, I'm going for Hedgehog.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Hodgehegs (intentional misspelling for random reasons!) can be a bit dull. Ambrose Spike, for example, doesn't do a lot really. I'm not a massive hedgehog fan in general, but same goes for moles, although they do make more interesting characters.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Shade

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 30, 2013, 03:06:15 PM
Hodgehegs (intentional misspelling for random reasons!) can be a bit dull. Ambrose Spike, for example, doesn't do a lot really. I'm not a massive hedgehog fan in general, but same goes for moles, although they do make more interesting characters.

I have to agree with that. When met, hedgehogs can be very agressive too.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

JangoCoolguy

Shrews, who can be just as murderous as the vermin they fight.

They claim to be defending their possessions, families, and homeland, which would be fine if they didn't feel compelled to kill every single vermin they see.

There's defending what you care about and then there's needlessly killing beasts who are retreating or surrendered.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Tie between shrews, mice, and voles.

Shrews for the reason above.

Mice because they seem "generic".

Voles?  They're more of a gray race...
baby turtle forever

Blaggut

Quote from: JangoBadass on October 24, 2013, 12:40:21 AM
Shrews, who can be just as murderous as the vermin they fight.

They claim to be defending their possessions, families, and homeland, which would be fine if they didn't feel compelled to kill every single vermin they see.

There's defending what you care about and then there's needlessly killing beasts who are retreating or surrendered.

Simaler reason I don't like otters.
~Just a soft space boi~

Romsca

I DON'T LIKE HARES! Same reasons as above, plus they have the most annoying personality ever! Harespeech is also disgustingly annoying :-X

Ungatt Trunn

Moles...its not that I think they were bad creatures, just they are at the bottom of my good guy list.

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Romsca on November 04, 2013, 03:58:42 AM
I DON'T LIKE HARES! Same reasons as above, plus they have the most annoying personality ever! Harespeech is also disgustingly annoying :-X

More zan mine?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 04, 2013, 03:16:05 PM
Quote from: Romsca on November 04, 2013, 03:58:42 AM

More zan mine?
Probably. XD ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.