1 (2.2%)
Razzid Wearat
3 (6.7%)
Sawney Rath
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 21, 2015, 01:42:15 AM
I forgot his name, but that one rat from Loamhedge who was the main villain... his death wasn't very climatic and all that interesting (I sound weird saying that  :P ;D)

Raga Bol.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

clunylooney

Quote from: Ashleg on June 29, 2015, 04:00:40 AM
He isn't up there, but I would have to say Vilu Daskar had the worst death because it changed my perception of Luke. I really liked him at first and since he was the hero he should have been able to show some mercy to the stoat ('cause wasn't Vilu begging for it?) instead of dying to ensure Vilu's death.
But Vilu was awful. He murdered Luke's wife, a lot of his tribe and even his many of his closest friends when he rammed into the Sayna. You say Luke should've shown mercy? Did Vilu show any mercy to Luke's wife when he cut the defenseless mouse down? Did he show any mercy to all of those slaves whom he killed and tortured? Did he show mercy to that family of hedgehogs when he put them in sacks filled with rocks and dropped them into the ocean? Did he show any mercy to Luke's friends when he rammed into their ship while they were sleeping, killing almost all of them in the process? No, he didn't. Vilu had it coming and I downright respected Luke for killed Daskar. Showing mercy to that scum would've been even worse than killing him while he was begging. And this is coming from someone who says that Vilu Daskar is his 5th favorite redwall villain.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Flib Bigboat

I think Kurda had the worst death. Running away from an escaped slave, tripping over your own sword and impaling yourself on it... It was almost funny. I think it served her right, though.
And then there was that thing with Bladd and the oatmeal pot...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 20, 2021, 12:10:20 PM
I think Kurda had the worst death. Running away from an escaped slave, tripping over your own sword and impaling yourself on it... It was almost funny. I think it served her right, though.
And then there was that thing with Bladd and the oatmeal pot...
Well at least it's a horrific death.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Flib Bigboat

Some of the minor villains had pretty bad deaths, too.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 24, 2021, 11:48:15 PM
Like whom? Anyway, I still think having side villains die lame is less bad than killing the main bad guy in a lame way. Like Riggu Felis!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Flib Bigboat

If the main villains die in a lame way, it serves them right because they don't deserve a good death.
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Villains are the best part of the story

clunylooney

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 25, 2021, 11:59:01 AM
If the main villains die in a lame way, it serves them right because they don't deserve a good death.
But some villains don't have cruel enough deaths for how terrible they were. Like, Swartt. He only got punched and thrown away and he was awful. Or Riggu Felis, who used slaves and was awful to his children. He probably would have died better fighting Tiria and then getting caught up in the flames, or killed by the Osprey but I kind of liked how he got vengeance. Just kind of cool change.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

WorshipTiria

Quote from: clunylooney on May 25, 2021, 01:12:32 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 24, 2021, 11:48:15 PM
Like whom? Anyway, I still think having side villains die lame is less bad than killing the main bad guy in a lame way. Like Riggu Felis!
I don't think Riggu Felis died poorly. It was a good callback and, both metaphorically and literally, his own misdeeds came back to haunt him.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Sebias of Redwall

If we're counting the TV show, the fox who was tickled to death apparently.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Skalrag I think it was - if I remember correctly in the book he was just stabbed with spears

Sebias of Redwall

I thought he was pinned to the gate/hung over the gate and impaled with arrows or something.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

foxpen

Kurda's death in Triss always bothered me. I didnt enjoy that book, mind you, but how she dies so pathetically and Triss didn't get her satisfaction only to be told "it's for the best, you're better than that" always ticked me off.

I get that Kurda was utterly pathetic to begin with and the hero was supposed to be noble, but what was the point in having Triss weild Martin's sword and not use it to strike down the villain? Seemed like a wasted opportunity to me, and considering Triss was the first female hero to ever wield Martin's sword, it always seemed to be a move to keep Triss somewhat feminine and less violent when she had a chip on her shoulder that deserved to be filled.

Aug. Kurda. Yuck.

Tungro