News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Martin the Warrior species

Started by Secaries, October 11, 2015, 05:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secaries

So, I know Martin is a mouse, but does anyone know what kind if mouse he is?

Ashleg

On all the covers and such he looked like a feild mouse. ^w^

JaneIsabellez

Ashleg

Gag, LOOK AT THAT OLD TEXT SMILEY I USED! Sad!

MeadowR

I was going to say, doesn't seem very much like Ashleg to use that smiley!

But to agree with 2015 Ashleg, I believe Martin is a fieldmouse. I think it's usually written otherwise if they're not, like specifically writing an abbot was a 'dormouse', etc.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

I used to use those smileys because I was new and thought it would make me come across as less creepy...yep. It definitely backfired. That is way creepier than I am now.

ANYWAY, onto Martin, yes, I agree with Maudie.

The Skarzs

It seems that there are three common species of mice in the UK. In order from smallest to largest on average: House mice, field mice, and yellow-necked field mice.
(House mice are arguably the cutest.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Captain Tammo

The posts on this thread made my day ^w^

>:D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

Would you care for a whoopin'? ^w^

--

Anyway.

Is it just me, or...is Martin kinda fugly?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

On his book cover he just looks sort of odd in comparison to Matthias and stuff.

It's well drawn, but he just ain't...good looking. He looks kind of scary per se.

a crumb

Martin went through a lot worse than Matthias prior to becoming a warrior, and did so under arguably considerably more trying circumstances. I think I like the idea of him being more rugged.

Ashleg

Mm, that is true.

It's just that he's described as extremely nice looking in the books.