Really Obscure Characters

Started by Blaggut, May 21, 2016, 06:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The Voice of the Host. Can you think of a more intimidating title for him? It sounds truly terrifying, even where I am just reading that my heart sank slightly. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on August 31, 2016, 03:13:43 AM
The Voice of the Host. Can you think of a more intimidating title for him? It sounds truly terrifying, even where I am just reading that my heart sank slightly. ;D

So if James tells someone to post something, would they be the Voice of the Host?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Yes. That might be my new official nickname for him, Gryphon is getting a little old. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on August 31, 2016, 03:13:43 AM
I don't remember that. Where is it from?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.