News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Green isle

Started by Captain Tammo, July 04, 2011, 02:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

very creepy.it speaks of a few deep sea monsters such as those. I would not want to meet any of them.... :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Taggerung The Otter

ah would love tae go tae olt summetale... :-[
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I really liked the sound of the Green Isle. Maybe BJ would of wrote more about it.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

A sequel to high Rhulain would be nice ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Plugg Firetail

Yes but without Tiria.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 17, 2011, 09:41:48 PM
Yes but without Tiria.

That's what I was thinking, like just after her death or when she's very very old and it's about someone else
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Plugg Firetail

With a new high rhulain...maybe her descendant or something like that.

Captain Tammo

Someone should make one!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jarky Thistlebrush

This has always bothered me. Was he some kind of eel? A mutant fish? Or something else?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Well, you'd think he'd be hiding here.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!