Regarding my Outlander prequel/sequel

Started by SandyB, May 09, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

AH! SO THIS IS WHERE EVERYBEAST WENT? Nice to see the forum up and running again after a long absence. I trust all of you are as happy as I am being back on the R.A.C.F. It's also been a good opportunity for me look back at the fan-fiction I've been writing and I realize quite a few of my "followers" (you guys know who you are) have been itching for me to finish my Legend of the Red Dawn fan-fic. DON'T WORRY, I actually have been adding to the story and I have a good idea of how I want the story to progress, so I will be uploading more chapters more frequently in the future.

HOWEVER, after going over the original posts in the fan-fic boards, I couldn't help but notice my story could use a bit of a "beefing up" so to speak. So I'm going to go back to my original word document files and try not to look like I'm just rushing through the story.To be honest, I had mothballed this project after the original forum went silent, but after reading my original postings I think I owe it to more than a few people to carry on.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

The Skarzs

Ah! I saw your name and wondered if you would sick around. I read some of your fanfics; you have dedication.
Good to see you back!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.