News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Hope so. We've had enough drama. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 21, 2017, 12:20:11 AM
@Jukka the Sling: This is rather random, but what religious denomination are you? I know Skarzs and Rosie are Catholic; Maudie, myself and several others are Mormon; Banya is non-denominational, I believe (although I could be wrong); Mhera was a very strict Calvinist (Baptist, if I recall correctly)- but I'm not sure what you are, other than some form of Protestant.
I guess my parents are baptists with a small 'b' - kind of in the John Gill/John Bunyan vein, leaning towards the Calvinistic understanding, with a heavy emphasis on the Substitution of Christ.  We currently attend a Reformed Baptist church.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 24, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
@Jukka the Sling: This is rather random, but what religious denomination are you? I know Skarzs and Rosie are Catholic; Maudie, myself and several others are Mormon; Banya is non-denominational, I believe (although I could be wrong); Mhera was a very strict Calvinist (Baptist, if I recall correctly)- but I'm not sure what you are, other than some form of Protestant.
I guess my parents are baptists with a small 'b' - kind of in the John Gill/John Bunyan vein, leaning towards the Calvinistic understanding, with a heavy emphasis on the Substitution of Christ.  We currently attend a Reformed Baptist church.
*Highfive*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Whoa.

I just inverted the colors on my phone and whoa.

The forum looks crazy.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 24, 2017, 11:49:09 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 24, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
*Highfive*
*high fives back*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 25, 2017, 01:02:54 AM
Whoa.

I just inverted the colors on my phone and whoa.

The forum looks crazy.
Why you gotta smoke the dank cooch, man?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

IS THIS THE HIDDEN FUNNY SIDE OF SKARZS THAT WE DID NOT KNOW EXISTED?

That made me laugh.

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 24, 2017, 02:21:06 PM
I think he's singing.
Who cares if one more light goes out, in the sky of a million stars
It flickers, flickers,
Who cares if someone's time runs out, if a moment is all we are
Or quicker, quicker
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do
^-^ ^-^ ^-^

(Yes I'm singing you can hold your PMs for later thank you :) )

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on September 25, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

That made me laugh.
No.
It was always there.
Just not so obvious.

Don't forget my manly man man tirade.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

La la la la
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Na na na.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 25, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on September 25, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

That made me laugh.
No.
It was always there.
Just not so obvious.

Don't forget my manly man man tirade.

...Did you just say you're not manly if you're funny?

Cornflower MM