Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Leatho Shellhound

So this is a classic, and I thought that this forum would not feel like part of the Redwall fandom with out it.

Members post bringing the number up by 1, and try to get as high as they can till a staff member starts to post down.

Members will nominate a staff member each time the count is level, who will then have the power to bring the count back to 0.

The staff on the other hand will be trying to bring the number down, Moderators can bring it down by -2, Administrator by -5. The staff will also nominate a member who will be able to bring the count up to 0 again.

The Season Namer on the other hand helps which ever side is winning, so if it's in the positives he/she will help them by posting up 3, on the other hand if the count is in the negatives, they will help by posting down -3.

If you are a little confused, no worries, you'll soon get the hang of it and be a real posting hero.

So, let us begin, and feel free to be creative when posting your number.

0  I nominate Mask
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000