News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I summon a hoard of disgusting goats to eat the books.

Delthion

I summon a hoard of disgusting people to eat the goats.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Delthion

I summon the All-Powerful James Gryphon.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Delthion

I summon the maintenance needs on the forums.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon molten plazma vhich eatz trough av o' ze zin'z zat moight be maintenanced, along viz a Giant Trout!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons a mop that cleans up the lava and kills the trout.

Delthion

* Delthion summons Merlin, who controls the mop, and deals with young Arthur's chores with it.

Ashleg

Delthion

Ashleg

ARE YOU QUESTIONING THE POWER OF THE LARD-FILLED WHALE AND ITS MAMALLIAN GLORY?!??!?

Delthion

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons a giant first to get rid of Delthion.

Delthion

* Delthion summons a giant second to deal with Ash.