News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

BrookSkimmer's Art

Started by BrookSkimmer, June 16, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rainshadow

*Creepy seal squeal*  Cute!  I can't wait!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

I can't find my pony art thread I made so I'm just gonna put these here. It's my new character for canterlot.com.

Blaggut

Blaggut. Coal black fur with short snout. Raggedy tunic. Either working on boat next to shore or helping dibbuns push off on their boats. Or even the part with Mother Mellus being killed.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

I can finally see it! It looks great!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

Yeah that viewing problem must be on your side Tam and Martin... I haven't changed anything to do with displaying pictures.

Blaggut

Can u put my request on the listA,
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

I'm not taking any more requests at the moment. But when I am in the mood to make more art for this thread I shall add your request to the list.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 02, 2014, 06:21:27 AM
Yeah that viewing problem must be on your side Tam and Martin... I haven't changed anything to do with displaying pictures.
Yeah. I don't know what's wrong with it though. I can't see any movies or pictures posted.

Blaggut

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 03, 2014, 12:23:38 AM
I'm not taking any more requests at the moment. But when I am in the mood to make more art for this thread I shall add your request to the list.

Ok  :(
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Oh my gosh! It's been way too long since something new came onto this thread...

At least it's something useful!

Rainshadow

Me likey!  :D  They've struck very epic poses, especially the hare.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Thomas Barkshield

Cool, I assume those are supposed to be briante, Dystrano, and... Wait, is that an otter or a fox?  ??? (No offense)