News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Romsca's Art and Requests

Started by Romsca, December 09, 2012, 02:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I have to say, your style looks a bit like mine but much better.

Mattio

Your very good I'm very bad. My artistic skills in 2 words.     I'm awesome

Slagar Mc Muffin

Quote from: Romsca on December 27, 2012, 08:55:54 PM
I don't know what your rabbit is really supposed to look like, sorry!

ok,sorry,the pic is not really large :-\

could you do it with this information ?

withe,red eyed rabbit (walking on 2 legs)
wearing a red cape with a H on it
long,lion-like tail
light blue tongue

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Romsca

Okay, other than that should I draw it like a Redwall animal or fat like the profile pic?

Slagar Mc Muffin

hey-hes not fat,he is FLUFFY ;D
and i would prefer him fluffy,but you can also draw him redwallish,if you like it more...

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Romsca

I know this wasn't a request...but I felt like drawing Ben and Ned

Wonwill, Redd is done and Slagar Mc Muffin, I am working on your fat...er, fluffy rabbit right now and it should be done soon. I will probably have those up by Saturday
;D

Rainshadow

Those two look awesome!  I've never read the series, but I probably will.  At some point.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Wow, it looks really good!! I like the boy's face.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Here is Redd...asked for be WONWILL

I can accept one more request at the moment  ;)

Redwallfan7

Can you draw the weasles from Mossflower? I don't care which ones you draw, as long as it's the weasles. Thanks in advance
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Could you be a little more specific please?

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Romsca on January 04, 2013, 02:41:31 AM
Could you be a little more specific please?
Okay, draw Scratch. In the fortress.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

I would love to!...what book is he from again?
Also, I've decided that I'll accept more requests. I have found a quicker and more efficient way of drawing

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Romsca on January 04, 2013, 03:41:53 AM
I would love too!...what book is he from again?
Also, I've decided that I'll accept more requests. I have found a quicker and more efficient way of drawing
Mossflower :). And please draw him as you picture him.

Leatho Shellhound

Very nice drawing!  Could you draw Tammo (male hare) giving Pasque Valerian (female hare) the red silken ribbon from the book the Long Patrol?

Quote from the book.

Quote"Tammo felt his ears turn bright pink as he draped the silk about Pasque Valerian's neck."

Tammo has a long patrol belt with a fancy dirk in his hand.

Thanks a lot!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner