News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

These are awesome! if you have time, could you do Thomas?
Here is his sheet:

Name: Thomas Barkshield

Clothing: Breast plate and war helmet similar to the black knights (see my art for picture).

Weapons: Hand and a half sword

He is a mouse.

Rainshadow

Sure!  Just letting you know, it might be a while, because usually when I do them it's on Thursday.  I take a really long car trip (2+ hours each way) each Thursday, so I have lots of time and nothing to do.  ;)

@Romsca:  I can't get Swartt up yet, but hopefully by this evening he'll be up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Finally got up the drawings!  :D

I liked how Swartt turned out much more than Shade.  Shade was pretty much a big black blob.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Both of them are awesome!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

YEAH! THAT IS JUST SO AWESOME!!!

Mattio

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I made one whilst waiting at the dentist.  Sorry, Thom, it's not yours, 'cause I couldn't remember what Thomas looked like.  I usually write down the descriptions, but I didn't have time.  :(

Anyway, these two are characters from the Travelers RP.  Abby is the dog, Wing is the cat.  ;)

Thomas Barkshield

Rainshadow

I had a bit of time today, so I drew Thomas!!!

Also, as you could see in my previous drawing, I decided to try my hand at Dibbuns.  I found that I quite like making Dibbuns, so if you guys want me to make a Dibbun version of a character, I'd be totally fine with it!  I'd very much enjoy it, actually.  :D

Norham Waterpaw

Good job Rain!
( Nice Criticism on Holm: His neck would have to be a little long, to be above that scarf. ;D)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

Cool! I like them both a lot!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 10, 2013, 02:24:22 AM
( Nice Criticism on Holm: His neck would have to be a little long, to be above that scarf. ;D)

Lol, yeah, his neck didn't want to work with me.  ;)  Same with Thom's legs!  Ugh!  Those were so annoying!  >:(

Redwaller

Could you do a Dibbun version of Rofnard?