News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

You can request if you want. So far I've gotten my requests done fairly quickly so I don't think another one would be too much trouble. I'm thinking of setting the request limit at five for now so go ahead and request if you want but you can wait if you would prefer.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Russano the Wise

Sure Plugg.

Tam, I've finished Sculrig. Here you go. I forgot about the hat until I had outlined the drawing in pen and by then it was too late to put it on his head. So I hung it on a tree branch above his head. I hope that's okay.

Hmmmmmm.... I'm looking at my colored pencils and thinking that I need to go shopping. Soon I'm not going to be able to put any brown in my requests!  :D
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

Thank you very much! He looks great!

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

Redwaller, here's Maximus the Ranger.

Rainshadow

Hey, Max looks pretty cool!  A little tip:  His ears coulda been a bit larger, and he might've needed a tail.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Ah! A tail! Thanks Rain. I can't believe I forgot that. Oh well, it's an easy thing to add. I'll go do that right now.

EDIT- All fixed.

I seem to forget things on my drawings a lot. I was trying to pay special attention to the clothes and weapons on Maximus but then I end up forgetting the tail! Maybe I need to make a checklist of things to look for before I post the picture... :D

Tam and Martin

Redwaller

I too forget details usually.  :D

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on June 11, 2013, 09:36:26 PM
I too forget details usually.  :D

Yes, it is quite easy to do I've noticed. I'm trying to be very careful on my next drawing. I hope I didn't miss anything because I just inked in the lines.

Rainshadow

Teehee!  You wouldn't believe how many times I've nearly forgotten the tails!  I've actually posted several without tails, and have just now noticed them!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

I remembered the tail in this drawing, Rain! Here's Spera.

I now have only one request before I'm out, so feel free to request.