News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention, Redwall Abbey Forum Members!

Started by Rainshadow, August 31, 2013, 04:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe The Warrior

I'll be a participant.

Height:  Medium (Is sometimes hunched over, looking feral)

Size:  5'6" (Big belly but overall slim body)

Clothing:  A worn-out red tunic, dirtied with spots and torn. (Sorta like Link's tunic without the bottom part/ skirt looking thing. Sleeveless. A medium brown buckled belt on the waist (not on the tunic). No unique patterns or anything.)

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/47-Image-3.jpg

Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: Sewer Rat

Mood/pose you want to be drawn in: Arrogant. Arms are criss-crossed with head tilted up eyes looking down as if he were dominant.

Other:  Gray/black ruffled fur, dark dirty pink tail, a small scar next to the edge of the right eye, and a sharp one sided fang/tooth on the left side of the mouth. Medium long snout (like my icon). 3 crooked whiskers on each side of the snout. Dark Brown Dirty finger less gloves.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Faiyloe

Are we each just picking a few members and drawing them or are we drawing all of them?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

You can do whatever you like.  :)  I have the list updated (at least, I think I do!), and you can pick and choose the members you want to do, you can do a big picture with all the members, you can draw certain members together, whatever you want!  They're just there so people can draw them.  ;)  It would be nice if all the artists drew all the participants, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

This is so awesome!!!! I would SO participate and draw if I had spare time.... :-\
But you guys can draw me if you want:

Age group: Teen 

Height: Large? (5' 9'')

Size: Medium-large 

Clothing: Everyday clothes (t-shirt, shorts)

Type of animal you'd like to be portrayed as: A fox or a wildcat (I like them too). Whatever the artist is interest in drawing!

Mood/pose you want to be drawn in: Casual. Maybe leaning against something?

Other: Blue eyes. I have brown hair, if the artist wants to include that anywhere.

I hope I didn't forget anything... ;D   

Gabe The Warrior

I might draw The Shade's Character. His is the only one that interests me so far.. And if possible, can I not be limited to whatever poses you chose? I'd like to draw something different if I decided.

@Shade, so do you want it Cartoony? A little bit real? Or Anime styled?

Also, do Redwall animals really wear jeans? I kinda don't like that idea.. xD

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rainshadow

@Plugg:  Added!  :D

@Gabe:  You don't HAVE to be limited to the poses, but keep in mind the personality of the person you're drawing, so if for instance you're drawing Plugg, he'd be more happy and nice, less evil and sinister like a typical fox.  So no, if you don't want to, you don't have to draw the exact poses, just make sure he/she looks and acts like the member they're representing.  :)  (The poses/moods section I put in there was just for suggestions and such, so you know a bit of what the personality of the member is.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gabe The Warrior

Not sure what kind of personality his character has, It doesn't really state. And Trying to make out the personality from the pose they want doesn't really help. I'd appreciate it if the person stated what personality he is.

Rainshadow

Very true...  Okay, I'll be adding that to the template, if you guys would be willing to add your personality, or at least, a bit of your personality.  More would be better than less, though.  ;)

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

MeadowR

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on September 02, 2013, 03:14:27 AM

Hence why I chose a dress to avoid the potential leg awkwardness! :D But it depends how people draw the characters, if more human-like or Redwall animal-like...

By the way anyone drawing my character I don't mind which way you draw it. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

@Jet:  Thanks for the heads up!  Changed it.  :)

The reason I included the option of jeans, trousers, leggings, and such is because we're basing the art off of the person, and not everyone wears a tunic or a dress every day.  I myself rarely wear anything other than jeans or shorts, unless I'm going to a formal event.  If you don't want to draw trousers or anything like that, you could lengthen the top that someone's wearing and take out the jeans, making it more of a tunic than a shirt.  :)

The Shade

I might draw The Shade's Character. His is the only one that interests me so far.. And if possible, can I not be limited to whatever poses you chose? I'd like to draw something different if I decided.

@Shade, so do you want it Cartoony? A little bit real? Or Anime styled?

Sketchy maybe? Whatever is the best for you I guess......And again, you can change the clothes to whatever is the best  ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

never mind.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Tam and Martin

Alright, here's my description:

Name: Tam
Age Group: Pre-teen? I am twelve so I am not sure what I am!
Size: I am 5'8 and big so I think I would be large.
Height: Tall
Clothing: A pair of jeans and a T-shirt maybe?
Species I want to be drawn as: Maybe a hare, or a Squirrel.
Personality: Care-free\Happy.
Mood/Pose:Maybe standing up with a bit of a cheerful look on my face.
Other: Hazel Eyes/Brown Hair

Hope that was enough!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?