News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Rusvul

Awesomenauts is cool. Raelynn is, of course, superior, though.

Norham Waterpaw

Unless, of course, she is squashed by Skølldir, or Vaporized by Yuri.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

And here we are folks! My uploads of what I've been doing recently. I'm only uploading this because I dare not share the stuff I did over the summer, because they stunk.

Anyways, here's some Awesomenauts stuff.

Genji, the Pollen Prophet.

And Clunk, being Clunk.

And Vinnie and Spike, the Plankton who rides a spiky fish and robs banks.

-Dystopian Soldier Designs

FYI, these are people, not animals in armor.

First up, the Hound.

Second, the Sniffer. The tracking bloodhound who can smell a mouse in a bomb blast.

The Wolf, the heavy weapon wielding war-machine.

The Bernard-Class Hound (St. Bernard) who plays the role of Battle Medic.

And Lastly, the other war-machine, but meant for melee attacks and heavy crowd control. The Dane.

-Some good old random stuff.

Some armor concept... I guess.

A creepy needle wielding doctor...

And lastly, some guy... (Who actually started out as a drawing of David Tennant, but grew a beard and got a hat...)

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I actually added more while you were gone.  ;D

Rainshadow

I really like the armour designs, but I think my favourite drawing is the last one, simply because of the description.  ;D  (The fact that he looks seriously cool does lend to my decision, though.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

The Skarzs

I replied before all of them were up; oops.

My favorite is probably the last armor design, the one you labeled as "Some armor concept, I guess."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 01, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
  I really like the armour designs, but I think my favourite drawing is the last one, simply because of the description.  ;D  (The fact that he looks seriously cool does lend to my decision, though.  ;))

Well thanks! He's my logo on my blog now.  ;D

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 01, 2014, 06:30:30 AM
Nyah!

Hey! Just because you know Yuri's better doesn't mean you have to be mean!  ;)

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 03:06:30 PM
I replied before all of them were up; oops.

My favorite is probably the last armor design, the one you labeled as "Some armor concept, I guess."

That one had a lot of previous ideas behind it... It started off really weird looking, and at one point, during concept designing, I had it wielding a sword...  :D

Rusvul

No, no, no. Yuri is more effective. Vinnie & Spike are better, because they're voiced by TotalBiscuit, making them almost as awesome as Raelynn. Who you should totally draw.

Norham Waterpaw

But Skølldir, being voiced by Honeydew, (Simon, from Yogscast) Makes him the best.  ;)

Rusvul

Personally, I prefer TB's Hearthstone videos to a lot of the stuff the Yogscast do- Though I do like the Yogscast.

Also, Skolldir doesn't have a protoblaster. Or a sniper attack.

Norham Waterpaw

But he can throw explosive gnomes.

Faiyloe

I love the last one!  ;D Just curious how big do you draw?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I usually draw using my sketchbook, which is roughly a foot in length. I tend to do one drawing per page, and yeah, that's about it.