News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Oh, this is wonderful! Please do get the female squirrel one up soon!

Cornflower MM

Ooh, I'm gonna go post my two favourite sheets here! Maybe you could do them?

Name:Arya

Species:Squirrel

Weapon(s):Bow and arrows, hand and a half sword with a dagger. Sword strapped at her waist, dagger in her left boot, and bow and quiver on her back.

Appearance:Nut brown fur, with a white dot on her forehead, making her easily recognized. Considered pretty, but she doesn't flaunt it. In fact, she's embarrassed by it and tries to hide it.

Clothes: Arya wears a light blue tunic with shorts underneath, with a sturdy plaited rope serving as a belt. She has a dark green cloak, a white hat that she doesn't wear all the time, and sandals boots that are brown. Some gloves for cold weather.

Personality: Sweet, kind, and loving. Can be motherly at times.

Other: Her family died when she was little and she still has nightmares about it. She also has grief issues.

And:

Name:Speckles
Species:Americana Chicken (You DID say any type of bird....)
Appearance: Her feathers are: Gray on her back, with dots of darker gray on those feathers. Her head's got white feathers, with black centers. Her underbelly's bot feathers with colors ranging to white to tan with other colors on the tan. Her tail's that greeny-black color that's kinda shiny. She's also got the adorable little ear tufties. Does that make any sense? I'm basing her off of one of my chickens IRL.
Personality: She's sweet, but sassy. She's a little on the blonde side, but she's also quite smart. Speckles is also quite feisty. And I'm thinking she's a spy for the good side. Please?
Weapons:  Beak, claws.

Could you do them? They can be together, or in seperate pictures, whichever.

Edraithel

@Cornflower MM so with Arya you said that she keeps a dagger in her boot but she wears sandals?  ??? not sure how that works. Also with the chicken I will try my best to draw a chicken, never done them before, but I'll do some research.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Tam and Martin

That is very well done. It['s neat to see how it's all put together!

I might get around to requesting one soon if I can.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Edraithel

@Cornflower MM I will be getting on the squirrels once I finish the female otters.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

Female Otters are now available.

Tam and Martin

May I please request a female otter?

Body Type: Average
Eyes: #8
Eyebrows: #5
Hair: #1
Tunic: #5
Over Layer: #2
Dress: None
Jacket: None
Armor: Lower Arm armor
Belt: #1
Jewelry: Can I have a mix of #1 and #3 on just one ear?
Weapons: Bow

Thanks!

Edraithel

Finished! I hope you like it  ;)

Tam and Martin

WOW! She's Awesome! Just how I pictured her!

Thank you so much!

Edraithel

MeadowR

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier! Is it possible to have please:

Female mouse
average
eyes 8
eybrows 7
hair 1
tunic 2
(over)coat 1
belt 3
bracelet 2 , right arm

Hope that's okay. Thank you. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Edraithel

It's ok. Here ya go :D

Tam and Martin

That's cool! I love the hair!

The Skarzs

CURSE YOU, INTERNET BLOCKS!
(If you can't tell, I cannot see them. :( )
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

I would put just the image in instead of a link but they're really big so the forum only shows them in a smaller size. I can try it though and maybe you can zoom in if your browser allows that.