News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Character Maker

Started by Edraithel, April 28, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

I'd like to request a female otter, please! (These are really cool!)

~Basic~
Body Type: Average
Eyes: #1
Eyebrows: #1
Hair: #3
~Clothes~
Tunic: N/A
Over Layer: N/A
Dress: The second one
Jacket: #4
Armor: N/A
~Accessories~
Belt: #6
Jewelry: #3
Weapons: Sword
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

FloweringStar

I'd like a male mouse, please.

Body type: Average
Eyes: #5
Eyebrows: #6
Tunic: #4
Over Layer: #3
Robes: N/A
Armors: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Cloaks: N/A
~Accessories~
Belt: #4
Jewelry: N/A
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Edraithel

Here ya go FloweringStar :D
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Faiyloe

Oh the squirrels are awesome! I'll get one!

Body Type: Average
Eyes: 4
Eyebrows: 8
Hair: 2
Scars: N/A
Markings/Warpaint: N/A
~Clothes~
Tunic: 2
Over Layer: N/A
Jacket: N/A
Dress: N/A
Apron: N/A
Cloak: 1
~Accessories~
Belt: 5
Gloves: N/A
Scarves: N/A
~
Armor: N/A
Weapon: Bow
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

FloweringStar

Thank you very much, Edraithel.
Sekai de ichiban ohimesama. ;)

Cornflower MM

Hey, Edraithel, I can't see the Female Squirrel one! It's too small! :( :(

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

Here's your squirrel Faiyloe :)

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Aha! ZOOM!  ;D

~Basic~
Body Type: Fit
Eyes: # 8
Eyebrows: # 8
Hair: # 3
Scars: # 3, on the first body.
Markings/Warpaint: # 1, face.
~Clothes~
Tunic: #4
Over Layer: #3
Jacket: N/A
Dress: N/A
Apron: N/A
Cloak: #1
~Accessories~
Belt: #5
Gloves: N/A
Scarves:#2
~
Armor:#2
Weapon: Bow

Ta-Da! And do you think I could put her in my signature or profile picture?

Edraithel

You can definitely use her in your forum stuff. Just please give credit to where you got the drawing. I'll start on her as soon as I can.

Edraithel

Edraithel

Feel like I should make this clear
You can use this maker to create an RP character for on this forum or any character that comes out of this maker can be used for profile or signature pics on this forum. Just please give credit to where you got the drawing. Thank you.

Cornflower MM

Ooh, I ove her! Thank, Edraithel!!

Edraithel