News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Yes, I think I can do that. Thanks for showing pictures; drawings as these are easier if you have something to go by. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Those are all epic! I think Argunath's my favorite. :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2014, 05:41:21 PM
They're awesome!

Quote from: rachel25 on October 07, 2014, 05:19:11 PM
Those are great! (*sigh* I seem to be the only one who can't draw. *glares at College drawing homework*)

I can't draw to save my life! *Hugs* Don't worry - You're probably better than me.
I highly doubt it. *sulks* Oh and those are really good Skarzs!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 10, 2014, 11:01:55 PM
Those are all epic! I think Argunath's my favorite. :D
Thanks; he's mine as well. ;D

Quote from: rachel25 on October 13, 2014, 05:47:56 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 09, 2014, 05:41:21 PM
I can't draw to save my life! *Hugs* Don't worry - You're probably better than me.
I highly doubt it. *sulks* Oh and those are really good Skarzs!
Thanks for the compliment; and don't get too upset, you two. If you get enough practice, you'll get there. :)

Also, I have some art for display.
First, here is Perrian Thrust, Rainshadow's RP T character asked for by Rainshadow.

Next I have the cathedral sketch requested by Captain Tammo.

Sorry for the poor quality, but I couldn't get into this one for some reason. :(

Third, and lastly, a portion of the cast from Faiyloe's Forbidden Truce, on request by Faiyloe herself.

So many darned squirrels. . . o~O From left to right there is Orvil (the bigger otter), Donavin, and David, then Lady Bryony, Caldroc, Arya, and Grace. Hopefully that wasn't too hard to understand. ;) Oh, and of course, the indispensable Zuzucath in the background, spurring the two groups into conflict. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I think you meant from left to right Skarzsy-chan, the otters are both on the left
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

*Reads Jet's post* Uhh. . . *Blank thoughts* No. No? *Looks at what I posted* Aww, no!
Well, thanks for that, Jet; I'll fix it now. :D :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

These are really good! I wish I could draw like this...

The Skarzs

Thank you for taking a look, Ize. :) And believe me, it's taken me a while to get where I am now with drawing. :P

Any requests, anyone? I can't take very many at the moment, but I can take some.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Hm, I have a request, just let me find the character sheets

Name: Svek Varelse
Species: Sable
Weapon(s): Two knives

but simpler
Appearance: Tall and thin for his species, he is lithe and agile but reasonably well muscled, he has a scar over his left eye
Clothes:

he also wears black leggings and boots
Personality: Svek is a strange case, seemingly bipolar his mood is either sullen, depressed and serious or jovial and carefree, no middle grounds. He makes attachments to very few and likes to keep his own counsel, no one truly knows him.
Role: Thief/Rogue
Joined Because: Riches
Other: N/A

Name: Alwyn Mabon
Species: Welsh polecat
Weapon(s): Xiphos sword

Appearance: Short and stocky, well muscled
Clothes: He wears a leather chestplate and shoulder plates, wrist guards and shin guards, also wears a  tattered hooded cloak made of a light brown material
Personality: Happy and carefree, he is also headstrong and reckless and rather enjoys the taste of battle even though someone his age should probably not have experienced it yet. He is fiercely loyal to those he considers his friends and is one of the few who is close to Svek.
Role: Fighter
Joined Because: Glory, wealth and a good opportunity to fight stuff
Other: N/A

Name: Selwyn Mabon
Species: Welsh polecat
Weapon(s): Two swords resembling kampilans but not quite the same
Spoiler
Without the extra spiky bit on the blade
[close]
Appearance: Selwyn is tall and well-muscled, he is also very agile and swift
Clothes:He wears a blue tunic and a piece of armour that covers his upper torso and shoulders
Spoiler
Something like this
[close]
Personality: Selwyn is very stoic and rarely shows his emotions. He is incredibly honourable and if he likes you, he is incredibly loyal. He is quick to trust but is wary of Svek, he finds the sable incredibly sinister and disapproves of Alwyn's friendship with him. He is fiercely protective over his little brother.
Role: Fighter
Joined Because: To protect Alwyn
Other: He is Alwyn's older brother, in case that wasn't obvious

The Skarzs

Alrighty then; I might end up doing these on separate sheets, but we'll see. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2014, 03:09:23 AM

I don't mind whether you do Svek on a separate sheet but it would be preferable to have the Mabon brothers on one sheet (preferable but not mandatory)

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 24, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

Next I have the cathedral sketch requested by Captain Tammo.

Sorry for the poor quality, but I couldn't get into this one for some reason. :(
No need to apologize for a piece of good art, Skarzs! Thanks so much it looks like the exact thing that I was looking for!! :D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

I'm glad you like it. :D

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 25, 2014, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2014, 03:09:23 AM
I don't mind whether you do Svek on a separate sheet but it would be preferable to have the Mabon brothers on one sheet (preferable but not mandatory)
Right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh, very nice! Me likey! (Oh, and how is our secret project coming?)