MatthiasMan's Next Generation Artwork!!

Started by MatthiasMan, March 24, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Nice. Though I've never been a fan of hair on anthropomorphic animals like in Redwall. :P

I don't know how much time you have, but I would like to see a wildcat, perhaps Tsarmina or Ungatt Trunn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Skarzs on March 25, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
Nice. Though I've never been a fan of hair on anthropomorphic animals like in Redwall. :P

I don't know how much time you have, but I would like to see a wildcat, perhaps Tsarmina or Ungatt Trunn.

Tsarmina was one of my favorites!

Actually, I didn't think about putting on hair until I googled Mariel of Redwall and saw a cartoonish design for her that included hair, somewhat like Rose of Noonvale from the TV series.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, that's flipping awesome.  Thank you! :D

I've seen that cartoonish fanart of her too!  It's by Saphamia, right?  She's awesome.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 25, 2017, 05:47:10 PM
Okay, that's flipping awesome.  Thank you! :D

I've seen that cartoonish fanart of her too!  It's by Saphamia, right?  She's awesome.

Yes that is exactly the artist! I didn't know who that was till now actually, so I had to google her.  But exactly! That is the exact kind of way I would want to draw Redwall.

One of her drawings of Rose is so friggin adorable I could die!

Rosie Willowwater

All of your art is so amazing! Thanks for taking the time to draw all of these!  ;D

MatthiasMan

Here is what I have done so far on Ashleg.  I just started him like 20 minute ago:

Spoiler

[close]

Hope you guys are enjoying these!

Luftwaffles

I'm tired of saying it, but you have some really amazing talent, mate :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Ashleg

Quote from: MatthiasMan on March 25, 2017, 10:56:19 PM
Here is what I have done so far on Ashleg.  I just started him like 20 minute ago:

Spoiler

[close]

Hope you guys are enjoying these!

Ahahah this is grand.

MatthiasMan

Here is what I'm going to call the finished version.  I didn't put on the pigeon feathers that are supposed to line his cape, kinda forgot.  Oh well, I think people will still know who it is.

Remember to click on the image to see the full size!

Spoiler

[close]

Lady Amber

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ashleg

MatthiasMan

Alright, I'm back from my Kairos retreat.  Just a head's up, I'm momentarily working on two things:

1) Tsarmina
2) Rose

I have a lot of school work to focus on first, so I can not tell you when I will be posting them, but just know I have it in the back of my mind.  If you guys want any other people for me to draw, let me know.  I'll still be thinking about it, and will get to it when I have the chance.