Main Menu

(Funny) Posts to Remember

Started by Delthion, May 04, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 20, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on April 20, 2015, 03:47:01 AM
Who or what is Delka?
Delka is a mythical beast, that hides in 40 year old's closets and smells like mothballs. It's a cross between a squrril and an Irishman. With a little shaggy dog thrown in. Terrifying, I know, but it doesn't like the light and finds alternative rock music uninteresting. I realize that these things, especially the last one, are hard to comprehend, but when you look in your closet only to be dragged around and eaten by a crazy squrril/Irish dude/dog, you will understand.

Possibly the best post on the forum! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

There's already a thread for this.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.