News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall board game - Work In Progress

Started by NovaNocturne, May 07, 2017, 09:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

NovaNocturne

I'm pretty stoked. Now I've just got to get it printed and give it a test run!

Ashleg

Did you draw the pattern on the board?

NovaNocturne

yup. slapped it all together today. been working on it for hours. I did use a myriad of stone textures to get the board to look the way I wanted.

Rosie Willowwater

That's so cool! I can't wait to see it in real life!

NovaNocturne

I'll be sure to post once I have had it printed out and all that good stuff, though until I can afford that, I'm going to make a digital version video of gameplay :)

NovaNocturne

Hey guys! It would really mean a lot to me if you would be interested in checking out this event! Soma Games is featuring the board game I designed to be Redwall themed. I'd love it if anyone could catch this stream and let me know what your thoughts are about the board game :)

They will be streaming Tomorrow, Thursday, October 5 at 1 PM - 2 PM PDT
They will be streaming at this link: https://www.youtube.com/somagames/live

Here is the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/283116462190863/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%22106%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D

Wylder Treejumper

Will do. I've been meaning to check out their livestreams for a while now. It is awesome that they are featuring your work!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Matthias720

I'm miffed I missed it. I'll have to catch the VoD later.

NovaNocturne

Yeah it's recorded ^^ I am biased to say you should watch it haha

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Captain Tammo

This is great news, Nova! Will you by chance post the recording to your Youtube channel?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

NovaNocturne

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 07, 2017, 05:00:59 AM
This is great news, Nova! Will you by chance post the recording to your Youtube channel?

I won't because it is their playthrough but I have my own playthrough on my channel :) it's unlisted except in my Redwall playlist: