News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You all are beautiful people...

Started by Trigoma, May 16, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

So I was bored on the forum at 4 am yesterday (cause I work graveyards >.>) so I decided to go to the birthday board. I went to the last page and saw my very first happy birthday post and was all nostalgic with memories (I see you judging me over there :P)

Well I thought to my self "Self, I wonder if anyone posted any happy birthdays for me while I was gone for 6 years." So I looked through the pages...

And I found about 3 of those years had a birthday post for me! ERMEHGERD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Coming back to this forum is THE best decision I have made in the past 6 years of my life. I have missed you all so much and I am never leaving again! You are all so nice, friendly, welcoming, and I couldn't ask for more wholesome conversations anywhere else. These past 6 years have been a rough ride for me and I should have been here all along 'cause I know you all would have helped me through it. <333333333

Mmk y'all are free to judge me now xP
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rosie Willowwater

Of course we love and remember you. You're a great member and I'm glad to see you again.

Thanks for coming back :)

Luftwaffles

I make your words mine, Rozzen :)

We are really glad you are back, mate.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

Glad that you're so glad about your return here! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.