RP sky-ship adventure where I draw out the story. (Prologue and OOC Signup)

Started by UNKN0WN, June 11, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

Adventure Sign Up and Prologue
Hello all adventurous lasses and lads!
Welcome to the RP where I draw story scenes out!

Game is going on here! http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=10133.0

This is the world of Albion, where whole cities float mid air and sail ships fly.
You are part of the crew of the AMS Predator, a heavily armed merchant Fluyt.
It's captain is the legendary Morgan Grimm.

http://shadowspyproductions.deviantart.com/art/Morgan-Grimm-685758278

Grimm has ventured far and wide in the land transporting precious cargo, crossing blades with pirates, as well as acting as a privateer vessel to fend off attacks on Albion from the Authorian Nation (A corrupt dystopian society).

As part of the crew....

• Your name is _________________?
  • You are a ____________________?
    -crew hand
    -merchant
    -navigator
    -cook
    -marine
    -gunner
    -carpenter
    -technician
    -doctor/nurse
    -other?
  • You look like ____________________?
    You can be what ever you want, I just want to know what you look like, colors etc. (ref images are very helpful)
  • Brief history ____________________?
    Introduce your character to us!  :) ...skills flaws, why they are the way they are. Also mention how they ended up with the crew.

Disclaimer:

I will be rolling a six sided dice (in the background) as a way to determine the result of your action.
If you are further interested in my game mechanic you can shoot me a PM though this isn't something you need to understand to play :)

Groddil

Name: Krisastra Chandler
Profession: Navigator
Appearance: Krisastra is of an average height and build, with tanned skin, short reddish-brown hair, and green eyes.
Background: Krisastra is a Surfacer, born in the Islands to the far-west. Despite being poverty-stricken, the Chandler family managed to eke out a living on the ocean, and Krisastra learned to read the stars at a young age. After the death of her mother, Krisastra's older brother, who had recently managed to find a job on a Skyship, smuggled the 19-year-old Krisastra, her younger sister, and their father aboard a ship. Her brother, along with half the crew, was slaughtered by Authorian raiders, leaving the survivors to disembark at the Capital of Albion, lost and afraid. Krisastra, desperate for money, was forced into a privateer crew, not knowing the true length of her voyage. Four years later, the young Sailor returned to the Capital to find that her father had recently passed, but that her sister had managed to survive on her own. Always searching for her next paycheck, the Surfacer signed onto another ship, the AMS predator, where she soon found herself as the ship's navigator.

Krisastra's sister, Sissam, is now 20 years-old, and still lives in Albion's Capital.

Krisastra is cunning and professional in her tasks, but her need to think things through often results in poor spur-of-the-moment decisions.

That oughta do.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Aimless Gallivanter

I.... want to use Amber again........
.... but I only ever use Amber.......................
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

Your name is Raphael, informally known as The Flay.
You are a doctor.
You are short, with pale skin and eyes as ice. You have short cropped black hair and are short, but with a cold and ruthless demeanour.
Brief history: Raphael had done much to cover up his history, but it no doubt is filled with dangerous mysteries and unethical experiments. He joined Captain Grimm's crew as his copious skills were much in desire, but he also was on the run from his many enemies who have many a grudge to settle against him. The doctor soon earned a reputation on the ship for being utterly professional, not stopping to have a drink in the middle of an operation like most others, and for the cold, almost inhuman personality he has. Such are the results of steeping into dark and forbidden biological mysteries, after all...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

UNKN0WN

@Groddil May not be exactly what you had in mind but hope it is satisfactory  :)

http://shadowspyproductions.deviantart.com/art/Krisastra-Chandler-feat-Groddil-685882392

@Lord_Ashenwyte Oh boy, a mad scientist!  :o ;D  Give me a bit and I'll sketch your character.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

UNKN0WN

Groddil

What races are we going with, here? Standard D&D? Make-your-own?

Lady Ashenwyte

Nice!

Wasn't quite what I first envisioned, but this fits the concept really nicely.  :)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Your name is Laila.
You are a Cook.
You are short and plump with rosey pale skin and short, jet black hair. Your eyes are a deep brown and a smile is plastered onto your face that makes you seem inviting and your face is red from the heat of the kitchen.
Brief history: Laila was born and raised into a loving and selfless family with two sisters around her own age. She was taught to be kind, trust others, and to listen. As she grew up she dropped those morals and made her own. The life of a Cook had no room for being kind or sweet though she tried to forgive when it felt right. She worked at a small inn before being fired over a mistake she didn't make and she was kicked to the curb. It wasn't until a month or so later that she heard of Grimm's ship and the lack of good food and Kitchen staff there. She was accepted to join the crew and has stayed there for many years.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!