News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

YYS

Started by MarianaRedWixi, August 02, 2017, 04:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarianaRedWixi

YYS
Hetalia Yaoi Ships

so if you've ever watched the Hetalia anime (either Axis Powers and/or World Series) then you've probably shipped some of the guys together at some point... what are your guys' favorite yaoi ships from Hetalia?

EDIT: so, I don't think a ton of you guys have watched Hetalia... so let's include any yaoi ships in anime!  :D
EDIT: this topic now includes all yuri and yaoi ships in anime, hence the name change to "Yaoi/Yuri Ships" (aka YYS)  :-*
~What am I doing?~

Jetthebinturong

Gerita for sure. Also like all the Nordics. Prussia/Canada is pretty good.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

I don't ship anyone, but I'm just dropping in to say that HETALIA IS HECKIN' GREAT!

Banya

I want to watch it but it's a longer one and I don't like COMMITMENT

Ashleg

I'm not committed either. :P
Just...watch what you want.

MarianaRedWixi

Well fortunately for you Banya, each episode is maybe 5 or so minutes long... so it's actually not that long a series.  ;)
~What am I doing?~

Banya

!!!! No problem

I have a friend who cosplays Norway and her girlfriend cosplays Denmark and they're SO CUTE so I guess I ship that

MarianaRedWixi

weird as this sounds, i actually heavily ship France x England  ;D
~What am I doing?~

MarianaRedWixi

so I've expanded the topic to any yaoi ship in anime... I think we should consider this a *Viktuuri*, don't you think?  :-*
~What am I doing?~

Banya

:D :D my SHIP

♪♪♪ born to ship Viktuuri ♪♪♪

Jetthebinturong

Heck yeah!

Also Rinharu. And Reigisa.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

MarianaRedWixi

Akise x Yuki from Mirai Nikki, anyone?  ;D
~What am I doing?~

Ungatt Trunn

I think Yaoi barge ships are really good... they're very fast, and their cast-iron hulls as extremally good at resisting water erosion, even over long periods of time! one of my all-time favorite boats! The Japanese make the best ships!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Banya

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 08, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
I think Yaoi XXXXX ships are really good... they're very XXXX, and their cast-iron XXXXX as extremally good at resisting XXXXX XXXXXXX, even over long XXXXXXX XX XXXX! one of my all-time favorite XXXXs! The Japanese XXXX the best XXXXs!

Watch it with the language, mate. We're trying to keep this thread PG-13 to adhere to forum rules. When you type like that you make gay representation in fiction look like something inappropriate and unclean. We don't want impressionable kids thinking there are different categories of being human.