News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rosie's Wake

Started by Delthion, August 17, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

In accordance with the Articles of Haunting, she can only haunt one person for the rest of her Spirithood. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh dadgum. Well, choose wisely Rosie. Lotta factors in dying and haunting.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

She has now been dead for two minutes...let us mourn the death of our acquaintance friend! ;D I mean :'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You feel a cold breeze near you like an icy breath, sliding past, almost feeling like you could reach out and grasp it. It starts circling, knocking over a couple things in the room. It bumps into Del, on purpose or not, and leaves a scar across his whole arm that fades away after a couple of seconds, almost like it was never there.

It opens the door, and leaves. But that icy feeling lingers for minutes after It left their presence, a gift for the betrayer.

The Skarzs

Come back here so I can put you in this jar.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*Floats out of Skarzs' reach*

Ashleg

Rosie, my dear beloved!

*sobs*

...I will find a way to bring you back...

Delthion

*Looks down at the new scar.* Cool! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Ashleg on August 18, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
Rosie, my dear beloved!

*sobs*

...I will find a way to bring you back...

My love....

Quote from: Delthion on August 18, 2017, 03:22:27 PM
*Looks down at the new scar.* Cool! ;D

*Ghost punches Del in the gut*

Delthion

Hmm, I am feeling hungry all of a sudden!

Rosie Willowwater

GOOD!

*Punches Del in the face too for good measure*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 18, 2017, 02:07:19 PM
*Floats out of Skarzs' reach*
*Opens jar.* Come on, it's cozy in here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg