Murder on the Meadow

Started by Delthion, September 06, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: Don't immediately come to the Abbot after every discovery. He's supposed to be a very minor part in this. If you guys could actually change that it would be great.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Quote from: HoltLutra on October 28, 2017, 03:44:55 AM
"Perhaps before we trouble the Abbot, we should investigate the dormitories and see if we can find anything." Derry suggested to Gustaf.

OOC: Just so people see the "new" post. And thank you Holt.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HoltLutra

@Krantor the Brutal

OOC: Are we continuing this still? I want to, but if you guys don't...
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Krantor the Brutal

I do. But we have to change our posts so that the abbot isn't involved...yet.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HoltLutra

OOC: I already changed my post

Krantor the Brutal

"That would be a good idea Derry. Your suggestion give me the idea that we should collect all the facts and possibilities we can and then present them. What do you say?" Gustaf said thoughtfully.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HoltLutra

"Perhaps, Foremole, we should investigate where the murder occurred...I'd rather not, but it could be one of the only things that can help us in finding the murderer." Derry replied.

Krantor the Brutal

"Alright, after you." Gutaf said as the two friends continued their search for the answer to the mystery.

HoltLutra

With a deep breath, Derry stepped out the doors of the Abbey. The storm had left a cover of fog over the landscape. Derry began to walk to the berry field where Asney had been brutally killed.

Krantor the Brutal

"Let's see," Gustaf said, "this is where we found the body. Start looking around for some clues,  Derry. There can be something hidden, like a loose patch of dirt, or crushed bushes." Then he started to sniff the ground to see if something was out of place.

HoltLutra

Derry pushed aside the bushes, not noticing anything in particular. "Anything?" he called out to Gustaf.

OOC: @Delthion is there anything in particular you would like them to find?