News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Bobsie OTP

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 16, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

You are living in denial. As most human creatures, you are pitifully frightened of death. You are alive and simply denying the truth of that fact. As such you will be the first test subject.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*Steps forward* I am by no means afraid of death. I fear for the death of others yes, but my own life can be taken without protest.

Delthion

Very well, then we will have no problem with our experimentation.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I know, Del got creepy.

Ashleg

Del thinks that using big words will make us disregard his constant rephrasing of the same content.

Not workin'.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on September 22, 2017, 05:17:45 AM
Del thinks that using big words will make us disregard his constant rephrasing of the same content.

Not workin'.

No, we are merely trying to drive this matter into your heads. We have frequently encountered creatures such as yourselves incapable of retaining knowledge unless we repeated it to them several times. That is our reason for repeating the same "content" as you put it.

Ashleg

Are You (capitalized because it's the royal 'you') willing to stand in front of the Schternian Council, ye barbarians?

lass of something much

*revives* Hmm, top marks, Wot! Wot!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

The first thing that comes to mind when I read the topic title
[close]
Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 16, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
He looks like one of my ghosties.

I keep them in a jar.
That...looks like something I would draw...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

How imteresting. I couldn't see the image until on the reply page thing in the topic summary.

Edit: but I can see it now.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*looks closely at drawing*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Reads topic*  :o Imteresting...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!