News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wylderflower Wedding

Started by Delthion, September 29, 2017, 04:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 29, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 29, 2017, 03:34:01 PM
No. You have been married to multiple people as have I. ;D

Well, I already have a ton of proof Delsie is canon, no matter how much you protest it. ;D

What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

Well, I already have a ton of proof Delsie is canon, no matter how much you protest it. ;D
And Gonsie.

Well, with all of our posts encouraging Delsie I'm not so sure. ;D

Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about?

Let me direct your attention to this.

Spoiler
Quote from: Delthion on July 31, 2017, 02:22:34 AM
You've had a crush on. Mask, Jukka, Mhera, Perifaen, Rosie.
[close]

Delthion

That was a long LONG time ago. I've had a crush on (almost) every single female forum member that was active on here at one point.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

And you call me a polygamist ;D

Plus, that was only two months ago, not that long ago.

Delthion

That's over a century in Del-years. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2017, 02:03:42 AM
That was a long LONG time ago. I've had a crush on (almost) every single female forum member that was active on here at one point.
...Does that include Amber and Russa?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

That is a scary thing to be uncertain of.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 30, 2017, 03:03:08 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2017, 02:03:42 AM
...Does that include Amber and Russa?
He'd better not.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

It never even touched water.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.