Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Does anybody else listen to Christmas music year round? Or is it just me?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Well, it's hard to sing piano noises. Or full orchestra. If I could do that, I totally would all the time.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

What does that even mean? You say it sometimes, but I've never been able to figure out what it is from...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 05, 2016, 05:16:39 AM
Quote from: Groddil on August 05, 2016, 04:58:58 AM
Quote from: Sagetip on August 05, 2016, 04:51:59 AM
I'd like to see a sword officer dodge a .50 caliber sniper bullet.

I'd like to see a sword officer survive for an hour in a 3 x 3 x 3 room whilst being shot at by miniguns, strategically placed so that they can shoot at any location in the room, and which have enough ammunition to sustain automatic fire for said hour.

That's part of Sword Officer training.
« Subject to editing »