News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Govern the European Continent

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 21, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

Let's have a little game. What would happen if we were heads of Countries in Europe. Kinda like Europa Universalis.

The map:

Countries: Help me taper this list down if needed):
Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany - Ashleg
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Kazakhstan
Kosovo
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia (FYROM)
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia - Wylder
San Marino
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain  - Delena
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom (UK)
Vatican City (Holy See)

Rules:
One country per person (except in certain circumstances)
You can declare war on and make peace treaties with other countries.
Full army size cannot be more than ⅔
of your population at a time. Period.
Countries are composed of Provinces (more on this below)
All armies march on foot aka (Tanks, Cars, and Foot Soldiers)
To decide how long it would take army to all march to destination a random number generator, with the number between 1 and 10 numbergenerator.org/10randomnumbersbetween1and10 (Be realistic you can't reach Portugal from Russia in ten days you still have to deal with other countries' armies first)'
To decide the victor of a battle I'll use numbergenerator.org/10randomnumbersbetween0and100 to determine percent of army killed.
Time to gather an army is done the same way.

From here let's see how it goes.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Wylder Treejumper

*Downs quart of 180 proof vodka* Prepare to be subjugated by Mother Russia!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

DelenatheWanderer

Curse you, Ashleg, you beat me to it.
I'm Spain.
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Krantor the Brutal

Ashleg

You'll soon be in a lot of PAIN, Spain, what with German Engineered Karate I'll whip you into last year! Hooooooooo....yyyyyyaaahhhhhhh!

DelenatheWanderer

BOIIIIIIIIII, YOU GOIN' DOWN!!! ANDELE!!! FOR GOD, GLORY, AND ENCHILADAS!!!
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Ashleg

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 24, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

90% alcohol? Wow, that's quite a lot. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

DelenatheWanderer

Krantor the Brutal

Shall we begin?

Germany 82.67 million
Spain 46.56 million
Russia 144.3 million

Ashleg

The link to the random number generator is broken.

Wylder Treejumper

Personally, I'm not a fan of the random number generator. Maybe we should make this like Diplomacy instead, because the random number generator means that an army of 100 soldiers is exactly as effective as an army of 100,000 soldiers.

For marching times, just Google map the distance. Armies march about 20 miles per day, so that should tell you right there when your armies arrive, supposing they do nothing other than march.

Quote from: Delthion on October 27, 2017, 03:01:00 PM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 24, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

90% alcohol? Wow, that's quite a lot. ;D
I'm Russian- vodka runs in my veins!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.