The Skirmish of Scoff! [EXTRAVAGANZA EVENT]

Started by Captain Tammo, October 31, 2017, 03:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoltLutra

Skipper turned to look just as BB dumped one of the jars of hotroot into the soup. "You're crazy!" he shouted before grabbing the rest of the jars to protect them from the hare thief.
Happy to Be Exploring Redwall!

Captain Tammo

Sergeant Cornspurry almost did not reply to the skipper, but knew better than to be hard on one of the mountain's guests. "Just fine, Skipper, thank you. Haven't been - Bianca, if you come back here ONE MORE TIME with the wrong ingredients, I will have you cleaning the latrines until you're a grandmother! er, ahem... Yes, Skipper. Haven't been this relaxed in ages! Jolly good time, wot."

When the pot of water spilled, the whole kitchen seemed to turn into chaos. Cornspurry hurried over to the incident. It seemed like creatures were actually getting hurt from this accident, and he jumped in to try to fix the situation. "Hold fast, everybeast! Let the water cool for a moment and let's get some medics in here. Burns 're serious, wot..."

Whilst the sergeant was trying to help, his two helpers, Bianca and Margarita, were left scrambling to figure out what exactly it was they were supposed to do. Not wanting to risk bringing back yet another incorrect cheese, Bianca chopped up the cheese she had and added it to the mix before she could be stopped.

"What kind of cheese was that?" asked Margarita.

"Not sure, wot! But it stinks like the barracks!" replied Bianca.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nadaz, voice of the host

BB was sitting on a cot in the mountain's infirmary as the nurse wrapped his feet he cried out ''owch! watch your paws around my wound wot wot.''
'' Oh tis nothing but a small, you came out lucky compared to some of the other cooks, now shut your mouth while I bandage your footpaws!''
''I'm missing the competition, I sure hope that Adam is doing fine without me.''
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.