Main Menu

Snowball Fight

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 27, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Ashleg on December 29, 2017, 06:12:28 PM
*Ashe.

I'm Ash.

I've been hiding my bitterness for years over this, young one, and now I'll reveal it.

I am the true Ash

*Pulls out red lightsaber*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

"Ashe" seems like it would be pronounced like "ash-HEH".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

You see the madness in that name!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Why can't you both be Ash?! (Also is L'Ashes an okay nickname if you don't like Ashe?)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

NO HIS NICKNAME MUST BE LEG

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 30, 2017, 05:48:27 PM
Why can't you both be Ash?! (Also is L'Ashes an okay nickname if you don't like Ashe?)

I'm just joking around.

The Skarzs

So. . . then the wedding of Ash and Leg would be you and Ashleg?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Ashenwyte = Ashe =

Ashleg = Ash =
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

So I'm a h@wt grill and Leg is a pile of ash.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.