News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fans of 3

Started by Martin23, January 15, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin23

You sea I am a new user, but that dose not mean that I don't like redwall. I also know that from the title you think that I don't like redwall, but as a mater of fact it is my favorite out of the 3. The 3 includes wolves of the beyond and gardians of gahoole and my favorite, redwall.

Martin23

Trash the two others redwall is the best.

Martin23

Ha, you spelled see like sea.

Martin23

You see it's only me, because it new hahaha

Cornflower MM

Wolves of the Beyond and Guardians of Ga'Hoole are pretty awesome books. :) A lot of people here like them too.
The mods don't like us posting multiple posts in a row without someone else posting in between, though, so if you wanna add something to your original post you can use the shiny Edit button. :) It's in the top right corner.

The Skarzs

Wolves of the Beyond? Hm. Never heard of it. I shall have to look at it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

By the same lady who wrote Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Kathryn Lasky, right?

Ashleg

Yep--I've mentioned it a few times, I was obsessed with it in fourth grade. Would RolePlay it online and at recess and everything. Definitely read it.

Now, Guardians I'm not so fond of.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Dunno. I tried to like it and just found it boring.

The movie is fine...

Cornflower MM

Man the movie was such a let-down for me. Totally different from the books. But it's actually a decent movie. . . On its own.

Ashleg

Yeah, that's the thing. XD

I can see how the movie would be weird if you avidly love these books, but for someone like me who does not, the movie is awesome because it is so different.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, I don't think they could have smushed the first few books together any better to be honest.

The Skarzs

Funnily enough my sister has been binge-watching that movie. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

How can you binge-watch a movie?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.