News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

Dragoon dropped low under the battle and shot up on Balock's blind side...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Flyers of the Great Land if Southsward it wasn't looking good, both sides were preventing the Flyers of Southsward from regrouping. Clabb fought on, but his instinct kept telling him throughout: it's finished..

Winged Beasts of the North a huge Red kite was ripping through the Mossflower ranks like chaff among the wind. His name was Gromp the great. No single bird could fly in his way!

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. Raven had taken temporary command of the battle, he had the Winged Beasts on the ropes when Gromp the Great came through. Causing the Flyers of Southsward to fight with renewed strength.
"Dr. Raven sir! We need support taking down the big guy! There's not enough of us!!"
Dr. Raven looked from his perch on a hidden branch, only officers knew where he was. From here, he could command in safety. He thought for a brief moment, then he hatched an idea he knew wouldn't fail...
"officer Firewing," he said to a bird next to him, "do you know how ants can take down an adder?"
"sir?"
"hehe," Dr. Raven gave a seemingly friendly chuckle, "I'll show ye comrade, send in the sky ants!" he ordered

A short moment later, Mossflower released one of its deadly weapons. A huge mass of hummingbirds, possibly the most agile birds in the world for their ability to fly in all directions, rushed out of the woods, each with a sturdy steel tipped beak capable of repeated stabbing.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

*Ping*
Balock looked at the needle that had bounced off of his armored talons. His eyes darkened as he spotted Dragoon. "You wanna die?!" Balock folded his wings and dove straight at Dragoon, spiked helmet forward.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: i said i'm out of needles silly! BIC:

Dragoon had witnessed this tactic earlier, he barrel rolled so Balock came right over him.... And raked at the exposed belly with his metal talons.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Balock winced with pain as scratches formed all over his belly. He pulled out of his dive and attacked Dragoon with both of his daggered wings, aiming directly for Dragoon's wings.

Dannflower Reguba

Dragoon did the fastest power thrust in his life... and escaped with niches in his legs. The Osprey de-tached one of his battle claws and started whirling them at an insane speed and quickly advanced on the Raven.

Ceteruler

Balock realized that trying to attack the oprey with that weapon would be foolish... unless he had the same weapon. He flew away for a short time. Detaching his own metal claws, he started swinging them, building momentum as he headed for Dragoon again.

Captain Tammo

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward Clabb saw the battle between Balock and dragoon, he dove into the battle picking a random bird to attack

Winged Beasts of the North Gromp the Great roared in pain, it felt like a million hornets were stinging him! He swatted left and right with his massive wings, but despite his efforts, no significant damage was done on the sky ants. Mad with rage, he did all he could, "Winged Beasts, help me!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Banferd had to open fire some time...When one of the enemy birds came at him, He released his aim.

Dannflower Reguba

The Osprey had taken advantage of the short period of time he had and dived from the direction of sun, claws now a blur, he pulled out of the dive at point blank swung forward with the whizzing metal messenger of death, "For Southswaaaaaard!"

Ceteruler

Balock realized he was not as skilled as the osprey. He dodged Dragoon's attacks just in time, slipped the claws back on, and ran away from Dragoon.

OOC: Boy, this is a major Deja vu moment.

Captain Tammo

Flyers of the Great land of Southsward Branferds arrow hit Clabb with his deadly accuracy. The mallard duck went down without a sound.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You better believe it! I never got my revenge on Longfeather so I think I will get it on Balock instead!  ;D BIC:

*Whizzzzzzzzzzzz!*

Troy Troodon

"Sorry!!!!!" Branferd apologizes, but the battle must carry on and he knows what's right.