Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

OOC: Fine then, I'll be done here.
The claws of Dragoon found their mark. Balock let out an agonized squawk and fell to the ground.

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 19, 2012, 11:36:21 PM
OOC: Fine then, I'll be done here.
The claws of Dragoon found their mark. Balock let out an agonized squawk and fell to the ground.
OOC: it's your choice what you do. I was just telling you that I'm going to keep on chasing after you. BIC:

Dragoon followed the Raven (who says you have to be dead?) to the floor of the forest... Where he found a Falcon from the North

Falcon
"It apperears neither of our sides will be winning today."

Osprey
Dragoon was startled at first, then relaxed seeing how wounded Streak was, "It does appear so..." He looked at the Raven he had just viciously attacked (never said he was dead!) , "I wonder why we have to fight each other?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. Raven nodded in approval, the massive bird Gromp the Great was dead and the Sky Warriors now had the upper hand in the battle!

OOC: which falcon?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Mine, Streak, he was wounded so bad he couldn't fight any more BIC:

Mossflower
Soren was trying to find the reminents of his stealh force so they could find the leaders of the other groups and end this battle once and for all!

Ceteruler

OOC: Balock is dead and I am done. Thanks for an awesome RP Tammo!

Dannflower Reguba

Ceteruler

OOc: What's done is done. They're dead, and I'm not making new characters. And I'm not mad at you either.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 20, 2012, 12:20:18 AM
OOC: Balock is dead and I am done. Thanks for an awesome RP Tammo!

Hey glad you had fun pal!

Now let's wrap this up ;D

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward "This is it," said the general, "this is the end of my empire." he looked around at his slain. The battle was officially over and the Sky Warriors of Mossflower had won.
"C'mon troops! Here's another!" a soldier of one of the late Gustav's eagle squadron found the general with a few other Sky Warriors.
"and with one last charge, I die... FOR SOUTHSWAAAAARD!!!!!!!!"
He charged the group, knowing he'd be overwhelmed and killed

Winged Beasts of the North Czarmadi awoke with a start, she was alive! She laid there for a while, too weak to move. Hearing a rustling noise, she looked up to see one of her fellow Northerners. "Please!" she said, "please help me!"
"Captain Czarmadi, you're alive!" the bird flew over but stopped short when a rustling noise was heard. The bird looked up, clearly something was behind Czarmadi.
"I.... I'm sorry captain..... I can't help you... Goodbye." with this he flew off.
"No, NO! Where are you going!?"
"SsssssSSSSSSSSS"
Czarmadi rolled over and saw her fate in the eyes of an adder.
"sssssssSsSSSSSSSSS"

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. Raven was in the infirmiry. The battle was long over, but so much was to be done. He worked with the others to get a clean-up plan started from inside the infirmiry, but he was so weak from the fight, he could hardly concentrate. It was clear to everybeast the Raven would not leave the room alive.

EPILOGUE with the war of the skies officially over, and the sky warriors victorious, peace was once again restored.
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward we're completely wiped out. Nothing remains of them other than a few tales passed down here and there among travelers.
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower continued to prosper for a while. However, many birds left the empire. After Dr. Raven, general Gustav, and Balock passed, a new leader took the place as leader of the Sky Warriors and renamed the group the "Sparra" finding a new home in Redwall abbey.
The Northern mountains still produces its massive birds of unmeasurable strength, despite the fact the Winged Beasts are no more.

Even though the War of the Skies was over, the legend has found a way to live on. It is still told today at feasts or other special gatherings. And now you know the tale too,

THANKS FOR PLAYING SKY WARRIORS!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior