News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Project S.L.A.G.A.R

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Why did they take the site down? It's not active anymore.

Redwallfan7

My guess is that the owner of the site just wanted to discontinue it for these reasons:

1. They got too busy
2. Some things couldn't get fixed
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 14, 2011, 05:04:21 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on August 11, 2011, 03:05:18 AM
Harhahaha!
And what's interesting is that that inventory is actually an exact replica of one used by some Redwall fan fiction writer, word for word.
http://redlea.net/pslagar/superfinale/epalog

You really have to feel for the people who had to put up with him...

But yes, Superstripe is the funniest thing ever.
QuoteDarkflash himself was a terrifying warlord, hardened from many seasons of warfare, looting, and just being terrifying. Upon his back he wore a ragged black cape that trailed almost to his feet. Upon his chest he wore a ragged black shirt that trailed to his waist. Upon his legs he wore ragged black pants that really did trail down to his feet. Upon his feet he wore especially dark black shoes that trailed down to his toes. It was obvious why he was known as Darkflash. His fur was a fairly dark shade of brown. The flash part was anyone's guess.
genius.

A little tibit I found.

Powered by NarBB® (Not a real Bulletin Board)
This has been a Project S.L.A.G.A.R. production.

DanielofRedwall

WONWILL, later I realised that part was fake (see page 5). But, as ToR said, some of the fanfic (the inventory) was based on real events (apparently).
Received mostly negative reviews.

W0NWILL

Yes, I know it was fake, that just made me smile. I quoted your post so you people would know that it was on that site.

AxeHound

I just sent him an e-mail! Wonder if I'll get anything back...

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

winifred

Oh my goodness this sight is awesome!!!!!!!!!! :o

hehehe had to post this!
Question #20
Slager the Cruel,
Did you notice that the baby Bankvole "Rollo" talks more clearly than "Matthew" a "Redwall Warrior"! Also, I am a badger. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! IF YOU SEE A BADGER WITH GREY STRIPES, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! YOU BETTER BE EQUIPPED AT ALL TIMES OR YOU WILL BE MASSACRED!

Silverclaw

P.S.-Your column rocks!

Dear Silverclaw,
Normally I'd mock your slightly subpar spelling and resemblance to ol' Rawnblade (KILL EVERYONE!!!), but you recognized that my collumn rocks, so I'll just give you some simple, safe advice: stay in school, don't do drugs, and practice swordplay on your vole friends.

Got a question for me to answer? Too bad. I mean, e-mail me. I don't care if it's coming from a woodlander dibbun, a human teenager, or a vermin cheiftan. Ask me, I'm a lot smarter than you. :P

couldn't stop laughing :D
EDIT: I did the cruel jokes (They are awesome!!!!) Why did # 3 get shut down and is # 4 supposed to not work???
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Log a Log Grenn on June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM
Does anyone remember this website called Project SLAGAR
It got shut down but I love just reading over the Ask Slagar
Ugh it won't let me send the link but it's a really good website

when did that site get started?

AxeHound

Project SLAGAR archive: http://redlea.net/pslagar/view.php?page=aspage8

Erm. When does Cruel Joke #5 end?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

It's awesome!!! I'm trying out the games right now!

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Log a Log Grenn on June 12, 2011, 10:39:50 AM
Does anyone remember this website called Project SLAGAR
It got shut down but I love just reading over the Ask Slagar
Ugh it won't let me send the link but it's a really good website

you guys were right, ask Slagar is hilarious

Maudie

I was just on this, and I did Cruel Joke number 1. IT SCARED THE HECK OUTA ME!! It said click to install cool program. I knew it was all part of the joke so I did, and it did pop- ups that said to run antivirus programs and stuff like that. I was SO scared! Then it said, "This is a Cruel Joke, you must be extremely Gullible." LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Oh my gosh! I love that site  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Oh yeah, this site is hilarious. I liked the talk show the most.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Shadowed One

(Sorry about the double post.)

I think it got shut down.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc