News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galedeep

Galedeep easily parried the blow from the weasel.

"Harhar!" Carl laughed, "Hey Matey could ye point me the way to a vermin like yourself, except very bossy and an even nastier face than your mug?

The Captain looked to the right and spotted Crantor.

"Never mind, off ye go!" Carl knocked Redd over and charged at the fox leader.

CiP:Crantor snarled and shoved the annoying little watervole off, then placed his sword at Albern's throat.

"Your going to pay for that you sniveling..." Then the fox heard a loud roar to behind him and turned around just in time to block a blow from Carl's twin swords..

OOC: Sorry Headinanothergalaxy, there we go all fixed. My bad.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Tiz okay.

BIC:

Redd fell  flat on his back and hit his head on the hilt of a fallen stoat's blade. As he slipped into the dark void of unconsciousness, the noises of the battle faded away. In the midst of the chaos of battle, as beasts ran past him and died, he felt a strange calm come over him. He sighed and fell unconscious.

~~~

Albern panicked and, after Crantor turned around, picked up all of his throwing stones and threw them into the air, where they came down upon vermin and goodbeasts alike. Throwing aside his sword he made a mad dash for the abbey, but tripped over a dead otter and crashed into Bluestrype.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

She let out a yell of suprise, and then one of rage.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Juzt zae ye ken if there'z any confuzion, (which from Tiria's pozt it apppearz tha' zhe thinkz Albern iz Crantor) twaz Albern tha' crazhed intae Blueztrype, nay Crantor.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Oh, zorry, (oops, I mean sorry)
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

It quickly became obvious that Carl and Crantor were evenly matched. The duel went back and forth, their swords flashing in a deadly display of swordplay.

Crantor saw he wouldn't be able to win this way. He could see that his army was falling before the onslaught of the Redwall defenders. Thinking quickly the clever fox leader faked a fall, the otter captain raised his blades, giving Crantor the opportunity he needed. The fox hurled a pawful of dirt into his enemy's eyes then slashed him in the leg with his blade. Carl fell down dropping his cutlasses in the process. Crantor stood over him grinning.

OOC: Okay Tiria this is your shot, i'm passing control of the Crantor character over to you.

Tiria Wildlough

He was about to give the death blow when there was a deafening roar.
'EULAAALIAAAA!'
Bluestrype swung her battle axe at him, yelling. The fox leader ducked quickly, but not quickly enough to get his paw out of the way.
With a yell of pain, Crantor took his sword in his good paw, and slashed at Bluestrype with it.
She parried the blow, and tried to sweep his legs from under him. Crantor took a step back, and tripped on a body.
The badger stood over him and raised her axe. She snarled, 'I said I'd kill you one day, fox!'
Fear gave Crantor speed; he leapt up, and started to fight back.
Suddenly she jumped forward, yelling, 'EULALIAAAAA!!'
The fox was momentarily stunned, and paused for a minute. It was fatal.
Bluestrype pushed him hard, and he fell over backwards.
Straight onto his own swordblade!
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

OOC: woot epicness (Y) alrighty time to wind it down. when i see all is done ill post the conclusion and mods will close. ;)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Captain Carl Galedeep pulled himself up and limped over to were Bluestrype stood. He looked upon the impaled body of the wicked fox then whispered,

"Told ye it would be jest ye and me, but don't blame me. I didn't realize ye already had an appointment with me friend here," Then the otter captain turned to Bluestrype and held out his paw. "Thanks mate, I thought that I was done for."

Tiria Wildlough

'You're welcome,' Bluestrype said, smiling. 'I made a vow I'd kill him one day.'
OOC: Finally this is over. ;D Nice work everyone. I think we should have some kind of celebration in the discussion thread. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

OOC~ not quite!

BIC~ Webbtail awoke with a mighty slash in his back and a pile of vermin on top of him. "What happened, mateys?" he asked.
Then he saw the limp form of Trigoma. Holding back tears and the pain in his back, he rushed over. "Tr-Trig. Me- me matey," he broke down crying.
Then he looked up. "Trig was the best matey a beast could have, but with life lost comes new life. I haven't told anybody yet due to the recent events, but me and me wife Wisteria are having a babe. There are no winners in war."
Shaking his head, he managed to say before fainting, "Let's bury our mates and get back to he abbey."
With that, two otters carried him off to the infirmary.
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redd woke with a terrible headache. Seeing the woodlanders standing around, he guessed that Crantor had lost. Seeing that nobeast's eyes were in his general direction he silently picked up his blade and attempted to sneak away.

Redwall Musician

In the infirmary Diamond smiled for the first time in a long time. She knew war meant death and wounds. It was over! But the smiled faded from her face. So many of her friends, they were gone.
The abbess walked over to Diamond, "I see you heard the battle was over. Did they tell you about Trigoma?"
Diamond simply nodded.
"He was a brave creature. Tis okay to morn him," the abbess said, "Now we must get you down stairs."
The abbess helped Diamond down stairs. Diamond's foot paw was usless. "Abbess marm," said Diamond, "Once this foot paw heals up, I think I'll be leaving."
The abbess knew she would say this, "Going back to your father?"
"Yes, I think I shall."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Galedeep

Carl looked over the battlefield and spotted that weasel sneaking off. The otter captain grinned and started to give chase, the made a yelp of pain and looked at his leg.

"Any other day weasel, you wouldn't weasel away from me." He said as he watched the vermin disappear into the forest.