News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galedeep

"C'mon! Heave me shipmates, HEAVE!!"

The sixty-four otters that made up the crew of the Hotroot made one final shove against the solid timber hull of the ship. With a tremendous splash the Hotroot landed in the mouth of the River Moss and the crew gave a cheer.

Carl grinned and shouted, "Good job mateys. Now hop in before she drifts off on us!"

Tiria Wildlough

The badger looked up. 'My name is Bluestrype, protector of the helpless in Mossflower, but I'm not ashamed to say that those vermin are too much for me.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

Trigoma was shocked at the sight of a badger. he had always dreamed of seeing one and went to the infirmary to check it out. he stood there dumbfounded at the massive beast carring the Double bladed axe (thts the weapon right?) but chuckled to himself when the infirmary keeper prepared the physic for her.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail had delayed going out to Mossflower to ask the Badger a question. "Evenin', Ms, me name's Webbtail, I beez the Skipper of otters here. Could you please answer me this one quick question, what was the vermin who attacked ya?" He asked.
Before the badger answered, he leaned over to Diamond, "I heard you want to come with us? It's fine by me, just don't tell mother Abbess!"
He then turned to the badger.

OOC: Galedeep, that is fine by me. And Webbtail's just the first name.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC. Yes, that's the weapon.
Bluestrype looked at the otter. 'They were mostly ferrets, stoats, and weasels. Came at me like madbeasts.'
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Captain Carl Galedeep couldn't help but admire the scenery around him as the Hotroot drifted slowly up the River Moss. Trees, fruit, and dragonflies flitting this way and that wasn't things you normally see on the high seas. He turned around and noticed the crewotter that wanted to go to Redwall. Carl walked up to him and held out his paw.

"I never got your name matey."

Surprised, the otter turned around and seeing the paw took it and shaked it.

"Dagen Streambattle sir."

"Right then Dagen, who is this famous cousin of yours?"

Dagen smiled and said, "Skipper Webbtail, Cap'n."

"Skipper eh? A handsome title tha..."

Carl was cut off abruptly by a spear that had embedded itself into the deck, right in between the two otters!

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype winced as a poultice was applied to her wounds. 'Yowee! Anyway, good idea, Diamond. Sneak off with the otters, eh?'
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

"Of coarse I'm going with the jolly old otters. Never could stand staying still when there is vermin about. Father said that's cause I got Long Patrol blood, running through my blinking veins, wot, wot!" She smiled at the badger, "I once knew a badger quite like you. Called himself the Lord of Salamandostron!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

Trigoma interupted wut webb was going to say to the badger. "er when r we going skip? any time soon?" he was about to asik more questions when figgul the dibbun bursted in. "there beez verminz and teh dooor skippy!"

OOC: feel free to add in how many vermin there r and who the villian is. this is the fun of it built on the ideas of the members! lol
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Alessandro Reinares

A warlord named Crantor a fox led the hoard of 5 score toward the back gates and told a nearby stoat, "Crush these blasted gates down or I'll use my blade to bring you the the Hellgates!" The stoat whose name name was Greasetail groaned, "I...I...I'll crush it Lord."

At that moment...

Trigoma

...trigoma took 5 otter crew with him to let skipper get info off the badger. they headed to the back gate (south gate lets it be) and stood there wondeering were to go. "alright we'll search around to the front ill take 2. u there planktail take 2 and well meet around the other side. "r u sure about this? u didnt ask skipper..." said plank tail. "eh wutever im smart enough for this stuff. come one u go to the north gates and meet me on the other side." they departed. trigoma took him 2 and opend the south wall just as the stoat laid a hard blow to the gate. trigoma was to late to move and was felled as the 2 other otters ran for cover knowing the vermin could come in fromt the open gates.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Alessandro Reinares

The otters guess was correct, as they fell for cover, a weasel and a ferret came in and called for the Abbess...

Redwall Musician

The badger, Bluestripe, was a great beast, at least in Diamond's eyes. She remembered the badger a Salamandostron. Never really talked to him much, Diamond thought, then again, I never really talked to anyone. She began rubbing the ribbon on her wrist again. No one knew why she wore the ribbon. But everyone knew she rubbed it to comfort herself. Rubbing it was a habit.
Diamond liked Bluestripe, even though she had just met her.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor entered he looked at the Skipper then at Trigoma, when he set eyes upon Bluestrype he said, "A badger...wh...wh...who are you?

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype gave him a funny look. 'I might ask you the same question, fox.'
She pawed her battle axe.
I'm not a hipster.