News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

While the crew was eating Shelly sat at the opposite side of the fire from the birds. Only a few of the crew sat near the birds.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

RatBane

Saxon looks at the captain trying to remember if he seen a another ship of otters pass by he was sure he did but couldn't place his feather on it.

"Why didn't you say that you needed some scouts me and Gailen here are master scouts... Well pretty good ones ...Well we are scouts and I like the offer of free food." He walks over to Shenna and Searose puts his wings around them both in and embrace and gives each of them a little head nuzzle and looks upon them with very kind eyes.

"With beautiful females and the offer of free food what animal would resist plus the open sea you have to be crazy like a fox.. lady's are foxes crazy? * Thinks * ... Any ways my lovely's to the food and some drink then tomorrow my duty begins." He begins talking to them sweetly and charmingly as he has them guide him to the food and drink.

He lets his wing slide off of Searose and leans in to her ear to whisper.

"You seem very tense you and I can tell I make you unconformable go and do what you have to perhaps with time I can change you feelings hummm."

With a more loud voice to Shenna "Come my dear to the food this young one has other things to do." His wings wrap around Shenna fully embracing her.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

redwallgurl

Shelly is dumbstruck how her pals can be embraced by the big bird without totally pulling away. She walks over to Searose who has been around the bird despite all the things its done to her.

"Searose," she says walking up to her, " I see that you are with Saxon a lot since he came aboard. How can you be around such big birds like that? It scares me to be even on the same boat as them!"

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

redwallgurl

Shelly sees the eye roll and runs down to the galley knowing she lost her reputation in front of this bird. She waits for dawn and the end of the voyage. Shelly mutters to herself, "This voyage isn't going too well so far. What's next for me?!"

Mad Maudie

"well i do not know what you are talking about! i do not trust him and it is not that i am around him but he is around me! He is a bird calling us beautiful females and it makes me sick!" she said "I have to find oakpaw!" Making her way to him she whispered in his ear "Something i need to talk to you about but not near the crew!" she says and walks over to a part of the deck where no one is hoping for him to fallow her.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Troy Troodon

Skipper

Oakpaw see's the worry in Searose's eyes and he follows without question, though he wonders what it could be about

Mad Maudie

"I over heard the crew speaking i could identify two of them one is fingal who used to be first mate, the other was Aza who's mother was captain i do not know the other voice but there were talking about how they would do better and were calling you names i think they might be trouble later on?" she basically asked. she waited for his reply
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw's face was emotionless as he replied 'bring them to my quarters' he walked off to his quarters and sat himself down on a beautifully carved chair, he sighed and straitened up awaiting the arrival off the two otters

RatBane

He eats and then watches the young otter that seems not not like him speak to the Captain, He laughs and talks with his friends but can tell by the look and the way the captain walked off he was not pleased with what the young one had said.

"Gailen my friend how is you wine you seem to be enjoying it well. I am very happy with my food and my new friends.

Now if you would be so kind as to tell me why you lot are out here sailing about in the open sea or if any of you wish to tell me and my friend perhaps we can be more helpful then just sitting here eating your fine food and drinking up a storm so to speak. "

He noted Shelly quick hurry to go below deck.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Troy Troodon

Mad Maudie

Searose went and found fingal without a problem he was lounging in a chair "Come with me do you know were Aza is?"
"In the galley! Why?"
"No matter come!" searose Going into the galley Aza Was helping the cook and she did not look happy about it especially when she saw searose
"What do you want!" she spat
'The captain wants you not me!" She said hoping Aza would fallow.  
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer had not been too thrilled to have Aza helping him in the galley. However, there were few otters that he could not find a way to get along with. When Searose entered and requested Aza to follow, Shuffer only had to guess her response would not be favorable.

"I think you should do as the first mate says Aza. Yer chose will be waiting for you here when you get back." He tried to speak soothingly, hoping she would respond a little better.

After they had left Shuffer went above decks. The fire was burning brightly and the otter went to have a seat with others from the crew. He caught the end of the albatross' words as he arrived.

Now if you would be so kind as to tell me why you lot are out here sailing about in the open sea or if any of you wish to tell me and my friend perhaps we can be more helpful then just sitting here eating your fine food and drinking up a storm so to speak. "

"We're lookin' fer a ship from our holt. The Tide Dance was so late in returning that our leaders sent up to look for the ship." Shuffer had decided to trust the birds. Just because some birds had done them wrong did not mean they were all bad. While sailing having birds on one's side could be extremely useful.

"Who wants a popover? Just stick a cherry on one of these sticks, wrap some of this sweet dough around it and hold the whole thing over the flames for a bit. Delicious!"

Mad Maudie

"Oakpaw i got them although Aza gave me some trouble." She says raising her eyebrows at him
"What do you want captain?" Fingal says in a formal way but Aza Spits
"Probably more chores Right searose? I'm surprised you did not give me a bunch your royal highness shall i grovel at your feet?!" She says mocking searose, Searose clenches her paws into fists then lets them relax fighting the urge to punch her hard in the mouth she also purses her lips as not to swear at her.

OOC Searose gets angry  ::) ::)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~