News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha, I just let my hair hang in my face, 'cause I don't like people seeing my face. Weird, I know...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I wish I could do that with my hair.  *Tries to pull hair into face*  Gah!  Too short!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hahaha, I know how you feel. When my hair was short I felt very exposed.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

SableFury

I usually just put my hair in a ponytail, but now it's in a bandana.
"Did you just fall?"

"No, I attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented,okay?!?"

Dear Cool People:
         They didn't name a candy after you,did they?
                   Sincerely, Nerds

Wisteria Wild Cat

I wish I could do that, but I can't. And I don't like it most of the time.

redwallgurl

i like my hair long im trying to grow it more. right now its at my shoulders
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Mine is just above, but I want it to go all the way to my tailbone.  ;D Then I'll let it blow in the wind, shimmering in the sun... just like I've always wanted.  :)

redwallgurl

same here it makes you fell like royalty!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

It makes me feel quite pretty.  ;D Does anyone wear rings or anything like that? Right now I have a large tiger ring with crystals and two red ruby eyes. I feel like I said that before...

Rainshadow

I'm getting my ears pierced this summer.  Does that count?  EarRINGS lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Well, I suppose...
I got my ears pierced when I was 7.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I didn't want to ever get them pierced, then I kinda changed my mind.  I like the feather earrings.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I have my ears doubled-peirced. It's awesome! I have some earrings that are breakfast foods, but they have mustaches. I would get my ears peirced a third time, and I just might. It really doesn't hurt, it's just tigh. It get's sore a little bit, and some reason it then gets really hot, but it never really hurts unless you pull on them.

Icefire

I wear earrings! The set that is currently my favorite has a treble clef and a double eigth note!
For actual rings, I only wear my purity ring. It's very pretty!
@Rainshadow: For someone who isn't girly, you sure post on the girly thread a lot. ;)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!