News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccoon started at the dead rat. blood still pouring from his neck and chest. She uttered one word, "Fellah."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

O'brian was back at base, sharpaning his ax, waiting for a report from Lowrunner.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

redwallgurl

As Lowrunner had told her tale to O' Brian she was out of breath and trying to find more materials for her medical kit. She stood waiting at attention for her next commands.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Fellah, (As the raccoon has called herself) Pressed leaves, mud and grass against the cut in Wisteria's middle, almost stopping the bleeding.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Yoziah rode out ranting to himself; "Madness, this was all pure...Madness!!!!" He reached a passenger boat and sailed off for the north, where his king makes claim.

Troy Troodon

OOC: Okay I think we're done here.

Bic: Fiela grew up to became an activist for charity, Yoziah spent a week's cruise in the Bahammas, O'brian finishes reading the last Twilight book and burnt it to a chripst, and Lowrunner...runs with the wind.

That concludes the rp.

redwallgurl

No offense but thank, this rp was getting very confusing with soo little people it was ok though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yes, it was. But LOL to what Troy said. This was a fun RP!  :D

Troy Troodon

Well thnks girls, I've just posted a poll for which RP is next and I think now It's ready.

Romsca