Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Ignorant cur. He's one of the main characters from the new Star Wars trilogy. The black dude.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That awkward moment when you realize the entire Avengers storyline is just Tony trying to prove Steve wrong about this.                   
                              STEVE
           The only thing you really fight for is
           yourself. You're not the guy to make
           the sacrifice play, to lay down on a
           wire and let the other guy crawl over
           you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

That awkward moment when you refresh the "Who's online" tab and you see someone else viewing who's online.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

That awkward moment when you're in the middle of saying something when you decide that you probably don't want to finish what you started saying, so you just stop.

It creates an awkward moment, but it can also be a weapon in the right hands.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

That awkward moment when people are talking about if you heard them or not.  :giggle: I found it funny if anything, but I guess it could fit here.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!